Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I'm surprised VGA graded AES stuff hasn't popped up more often. Did they not offer it for Neo stuff before?

They have, people just haven't submitted any AES stuff to VGA. There was previously a VGA graded Samurai Spirits 2 on eBay years back.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I thought they only graded sealed games, I guess that has changed?

Meh, it is lame as shit regardless.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
They do qualified now which is supposedly new but open box never sealed stuff. Good luck having any more credibility with that.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
I thought they only graded sealed games, I guess that has changed?

Meh, it is lame as shit regardless.

The stupidest thing by far about VGA is the fact that you can keep resubmitting your game for 'grading' and end up with a different value each time, obviously people keep doing this until they get the 90+. There's no integrity at all with it, so who gives a shit about it. Seems the only people that care about VGA grading are the ones sending it off to be 'graded'. I think it's different for items such as rare coins, as I feel its necessary in that market Not that I collect coins, but I wouldn't buy an expensive or rare coin unless it was graded and verified genuine, not so much with a video game.

NeoGeoFanatic

Neo Geo Cup '98
Who cares? That 80% feedback says enough to me.

Not just the feedback but the description....

"Just got out of storage after years hooked up" This means they had him locked up and hooked on something...strong... which explains his incoherence.

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
The stupidest thing by far about VGA is the fact that you can keep resubmitting your game for 'grading' and end up with a different value each time, obviously people keep doing this until they get the 90+. There's no integrity at all with it, so who gives a shit about it. Seems the only people that care about VGA grading are the ones sending it off to be 'graded'. I think it's different for items such as rare coins, as I feel its necessary in that market Not that I collect coins, but I wouldn't buy an expensive or rare coin unless it was graded and verified genuine, not so much with a video game.

VGA grading is definitely lame and a waste of money since they only grade sealed games. What skill is there in that? All sealed games are near mint/mint anyways unless they got a dent in them. Yoy don't need to get those graded. lol The real skill will be in grading the games that have been opened and used.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
NTM's memory cards seem to cost just a touch more in Japan.......

There's more to Japan, than Turfy's: http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t482514538

From the description...

It is a cross-scan Ward 2 cassette version. Since it is a convert goods, people say if the time being Asobere is for. NeoGeo you can play in the body. In addition to the cassette, it comes with installation color copy of for MVS. How is it as a collector's item. I ask before bidding If you have any questions something. It has not responded to the prompt decision. We will wait for the tender of the person who understands the above.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/222196350058

Even NGCD has now gone full retard. I blame uiengineer personally... :keke:

The JP BTG version can still be has somewhat reasonably, I've seen it end in the $200 range, but yeah the English NTM CD has been crazy for awhile. Probably the most expensive title on the system, even more so than Brikinger. There was one in the Neo Store for the longest time, I think it was like $750 or so, but it's gone now.