Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Jzumpf

n00b
Sold my jp AES back in '08 and finally picked up a Gold system. Paid too much but really missed the system. Sucks to be the noob again but oh well. It's been awhile since I priced carts out and since I'm in a better financial situation I've been wanting to start collecting the slug and shodown series. Currently MS1 is ridiculous on eBay for 13k but did notice MS2 was a little more affordable if you can even call it that (http://m.ebay.com/itm/METAL-SLUG-2-...Mint-Condition-JAPAN-/151855878587?nav=SEARCH). Any ideas what the going rates on these carts nowadays other than just pick a number out of thin air?

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
That costs more than my entire MVS collection, my MVS cab, and cab refurbishing and repairs .

Truly trying to get AES games must be sufferingView attachment 36920

I actually think that game might have sold kind of low. Japanese unfixed almost never pops up these days, plus you have a known US seller. The MVS cart/kit is $1000 give or take...

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
How is it people are spending this much on these games? Some people are REALLY dumb.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
MotW is only $49.99 now. They must not have got the memo.

that must be the super rare mega chocolately ultimate supreme special green rare ultra rare version. I honestly think people can't look at completed listings, its been completing for 150-190ish all day.

Last edited:

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
that must be the super rare mega chocolately ultimate supreme special green rare ultra rare version. I honestly think people can't look at completed listings, its been completing for 150-190ish all day.

He's trolling, some seller was selling a bunch of MVS games for $49.99 each regardless of rarity. They had ROTD, bust a Move Again and MOTW for $50. I was too late on ROTD & BAM, but snagged the available MOTW. :)

Last edited:

flashbackx

Crossed Swords Squire
He's trolling, some seller was selling a bunch of MVS games for $49.99 each regardless of rarity. They had ROTD, bust a Move Again and MOTW for $50. I was too late on ROTD & BAM, but snagged the available MOTW. :)

I saw the others go up but not MotW. Solid snag

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Maybe not a huge whiskey tango foxtrot here, but I am curious about this. Clearly this is a boot as I believe the real after marketed version was like a release of 30 or 50 in a complete set. I'm curious what peoples views on this is exactly and also if someone were to even bother buying this, snarking aside, how much is too much?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bang-Bang-B...838519?hash=item41aba8c477:g:giMAAOSwt7pXORBv

Bang Busters Neo Geo, white cart, faux label, after market art slip in a generic clam shell, $160obo.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
That is too much, there are people on here who will make them for around half that.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I figured it was probably double value, just wasn't certain what it would cost to have someone make one. I knew 3 figures was crap entirely but wanted to know how people viewed that in general and value too. I was thinking of throwing a slap in the face $50 bid at it since I figured it was another coked up ebay clown trying to game people and sometimes I do that just to screw with them as they're not stupid enough not to realize what it's really worth.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Thanks for that link. Bang2Buster ebay or not I don't think I'd get that value out of or at least currently, but I saw he does/did Ironclad. That game is damn good, technically own it ROM wise thanks to that Humble/Neo Geo sale from this past December. I'd love to see that in my cabinet.