Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
Don't you guys make fun of "Freakers" - they're the real deal.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I'd like to be a part of the "inner circle" so that I can piss on that rug.

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
They've probably had their fair share of gang-bang parties on that carpet, so piss will be the least of concerns..

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
Found some of their tracks on YouTube....

... Not my thing. At all.

Somewhat back on topic:

Found a copy of Crusader of Centy for the Sega Genesis for about 120 bucks complete on Ebay. Still had about 4 days left, so I decided to wait until the last hour to bid.

Checked on it today. HOLY. SHIT.

Neo prices on Genny games, huh? We live in interesting times.

I saw the same auction as I got this game in my scope. I couldn't believe the auction end either. Especially, as I saw BIN copies for $600ish.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I saw the same auction as I got this game in my scope. I couldn't believe the auction end either. Especially, as I saw BIN copies for $600ish.

LOL Crusader of Centy isn't even rare and all these tards are bidding it up. Just get the JP version and do a ROM swap.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I checked his other auctions. Apparently he is selling an MVS conversion of Pulstar. Huh, how do you convert an MVS cart?

I assume you mean mvs to aes conversion, right?
a lot of people here can do conversion ;)

xorthen

Banned
You take a legit MVS cart, desolder the ROMs, burn EPROMs of whatever game you want and solder them in. AKA sacrificing a cart.

Wrong as usual.
Seems like a waste to use eproms and call the game a conversion. Should be called a boot or repro.

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,

How do you know he won those auctions? I thought Ebay no longer lets you see the auction winners.

xorthen

Banned
You can't sell boots on ebay. You have to list them as conversions.

What I am saying is how in the hell does he justify a 200 dollar MVS boot that doesn't use real rom chips. Can you explain that? Do eproms really cost that much to make?

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
What I am saying is how in the hell does he justify a 200 dollar MVS boot that doesn't use real rom chips. Can you explain that? Do eproms really cost that much to make?

Of course not... but think about the sweet sweet PROFIT!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member

Of course not... but think about the sweet sweet PROFIT!

Exactly, it isn't about value, it's about getting the most money you can with the smallest cost.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
this hobby is going to shit faster than I thought.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member