Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
You have a Neo Pocket Station? I had no idea, super cool. I'd always wanted to see a real video of some games being played on it.

I don't think SNK really called it the Pocket Station. There is no documentation (that I have come across) that calls it that. It's labeled the K2 Video.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
LOL NGF.

**UPDATE - do to my low selling limits (having not used ebay in some time, so my selling limit is only 25k) I am unable to list all of the items I am interested in selling, please look to the future for some incredible pieces of Neo Geo History, including original artwork, unreleased games (Warlocks of the Fates, Last Odyssey, Dunk Star, and other treasures that will amaze the Neo Geo Fans!

A NGH Modem? Is there ANY documentation of that or did they pull it out of their asses?

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
You're on a fuckin roll man. Any other super rad Neo stuff to share while you're at it? :)

Video was great. That thing is cool. Thanks again.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Now that video game collecting has become universally recognized as an investment grade hobby like comic books or coins, the audience has grown to such a level that some of these museum quality pieces should be made public and enjoyed by the masses. We have thousands of Neo Geo related artifacts in our possession and it is time to share some of them with other collectors.

Translation:

"Now that the rubes are out in full-force, it's time to start selling all the useless crap we have to people that don't know any better."

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
Translation:

"Now that the rubes are out in full-force, it's time to start selling all the useless crap we have to people that don't know any better."

+1

I don't think mass produced plastic shit will ever end up in museums no matter how scarce it gets.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neo-Geo-CD-...491859?hash=item25bb14ca53:g:BRAAAOSwubRXIZ9b

I actually have a CD similar to this. Bought it on YJP about 5 years ago, it is a legit Sam Sho 2. I spent significantly less than $700, and the seller did say his friend worked at SNK and gave him the pre-press CD. Unfortunately there is absolutely nothing different on the disc than the retail release. Think I spent $50 BIN, I dont remember.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
The dude in that listing claims to have Warlocks of the Fate...

Here is the update from his posting:

**UPDATE - do to my low selling limits (having not used ebay in some time, so my selling limit is only 25k) I am unable to list all of the items I am interested in selling, please look to the future for some incredible pieces of Neo Geo History, including original artwork, unreleased games (Warlocks of the Fates, Last Odyssey, Dunk Star, and other treasures that will amaze the Neo Geo Fans!

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
^...and someone has bid on it.

Really tho. A CD-R...a storebought CD-R, with hand-writing...$700. Oh my.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Is it just me or is it slighly ironic that he happens to be selling ethernet keystones and wallplates at the same time as this "Neo Modem"?

Also why the fuck is the port sticking out the front? Wouldnt they have put it up top connecting vertically like the other neo carts that have external connectors? Or hell even out the back?