Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Doesn't anyone else recognise the seller? He's the idiot who got ran out of here for trying to sell a modded xbox with burnt games for more money than originals.

He's been run off of Atari Age several times due to his shenanigans. Dude has some kind of untreated mental disorder, his only job is selling old shit on EBay for outrageous prices.

NeoGeoFanatic

Neo Geo Cup '98

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Doesn't anyone else recognise the seller? He's the idiot who got ran out of here for trying to sell a modded xbox with burnt games for more money than originals.

He's been run off of pretty much every forum I'm a part of. Ebay is the perfect place for him.

amcf01

n00b
can anyone provide assistance in relation to purchasing carts off ebay - e.g Original vs bootlegs? seen a video about checking the chips on the board against scans... was this a hallucination or have i answered my own here?

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

xorthen

Banned
Thanks for sharing...............better stay away from bad ebay seller :(

It's still cheap comparing to AES (quoted by madman)

Yeah, true but I have no need for all that extra paper and stuff. I like loose carts. I guess if I had a big ass machine I could use the mini marquee and stuff.

Shakepants

Crossed Swords Squire
This STV fucker. He sells something for $500, next time he lists is for $600. And idiots buy & buy.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Or someone can play the exact same game that uses the exact ROM chips for less than $100. And they wouldn't even have to handle it with gloves or store the inserts away in a dark room.

MVS master race!

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
2 years ago hit-japan was selling Last Blade 2 for $300

Whats funny is in 2 years from now if it gets even more crazier. I'll remember to quote myself in the future.

This STV fucker. He sells something for $500, next time he lists is for $600. And idiots buy & buy.

Well I can't say all the bids are shills, but its pretty damn common among japanese resellers on feebay (most are gaijins anyhow),heck even regular to do stupid shit like that. Transparency is nonexistent on feebay. I think stv got the negative removed on ebay that someone did that stated "this guy is a known reseller and ruins markets".

Unfortunately, time and time again Sturgeons law just can't be beat.

Last edited:

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
http://www.ebay.com/usr/bcnretroclass2015?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Don't buy anything from this guy, he seems to have a lot of boots that he lists as originals. He has 4 Neo Mr. Do! carts up right now that all have the same serial number and he acknowledges the serial number of each one in his listings.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SHOCK-TROOPERS-2ND-SQUAD-SNK-Neo-Geo-AES-JAPAN-Near-MINT-/151319983473?

over 6000 for Shock Troopers 2nd Squad? It sold on Neostore back in March for $2750. It went at auction on April 4th for $1826.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/351690567446

The price in general is ridiculous for a lot of these games! It just discourages others from coming in and playing the games in all their glory. I really really wanted a copy of TSS for MVS to relive the good old days in the arcade when I was in high school. I just don't know how to justify that much money for a single game. Might just buy a multi that has it on there...