Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Ramad

so I was looking at some screamo/grind records that started at 0.99$ and stumbled over this... lol.

Drunken Orgy Of Destruction - Tam Tam's Revenge 7"

Discogs (nice tracknames...)

Found some of their tracks on YouTube....

... Not my thing. At all.

Somewhat back on topic:

Found a copy of Crusader of Centy for the Sega Genesis for about 120 bucks complete on Ebay. Still had about 4 days left, so I decided to wait until the last hour to bid.

Checked on it today. HOLY. SHIT.

Neo prices on Genny games, huh? We live in interesting times.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Found a copy of Crusader of Centy for the Sega Genesis for about 120 bucks complete on Ebay. Still had about 4 days left, so I decided to wait until the last hour to bid.

Get the British PAL release, it works flawlessly in 60Hz. Got one, too. It features a better, as in: arguably more faithful, translation anyway.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member

Somewhat back on topic:

Centy has always been really hard to find complete in good condition and price has been high on that for a long time. If you think that is a high price, wait until a mint copy comes up for auction.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner

Somewhat back on topic:

wow. i'm glad i have a CIB copy already. prices are just stupid nowadays.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
so I was looking at some screamo/grind records that started at 0.99$ and stumbled over this... lol.

Drunken Orgy Of Destruction - Tam Tam's Revenge 7"

Discogs (nice tracknames...)

snoooooop.gif

Seriously though: I don't like DOOD either. ratgirlrecords had a copy of the sweet Deadseraphim/Drowning in Lethe split that made me check their other auctions.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Yeah, saw that one. Thankfully the seller is honest about it and shows board pics, however you can easily tell by the label.

Never use label as indicator of authenticity - that is the easiest thing to change on an MVS cart.

Those nasty ass chips inside though... well those speak volumes.