Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Wow. He sells 12 of those in 90 days. One per week isn't bad at all.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Yeah, considering I missed out on 1 a couple of days earlier for £38, very strange :scratch:

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
I wish I got the high-bidding idiots on my items.

I just get the non-paying idiots......

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
I bet the sellers pretty chuffed though, that's about double what it's worth :make_fac:

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
!!!--HUGE-PRICE-REDUCTION--!!!

46k and he can't even bother to actually list everything that he is selling. Blahbla with some games.... wth

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
If that sells I'd be very,very surprised. When asking for 46k, you could atleast list them games aswell :oh_no:

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
If that sells I'd be very,very surprised. When asking for 46k, you could atleast list them games aswell :oh_no:

That auction selling would be a miracle.

Then again, eBay is full of morons :oh_no:

But then again morons usually have way less money than that.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
If someone is willing to bid on Super Mario Galaxy for almost $10k...well actually it takes two of such people before you get such an outrageous winning bid.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
If someone is willing to bid on Super Mario Galaxy for almost $10k...well actually it takes two of such people before you get such an outrageous winning bid.

I have actually met a few people with that mentality. 'Oh, I just put in a huge excessive bid, way more than anyone else would possibly bid, just to make sure I win it.' One of the people is otherwise rather intelligent, so its pretty amusing to hear the explanation behind the strategy (if you want to call it that).

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Surely even a moron with money wouldn't buy that though, would they?

I dont think the price would seem so ridiculous if he listed everything included. i can easily count £8000 just on that AES picture and thats at low prices. He has some of the rarest english games, Stakes Winner for one which could sell for £1000+. He's also selling a Hitachi Navi which sells for around £1200+ if mint.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.

Why did someone pay that much for a game that was going to sell in the shops for like $50 :scratch:

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
I dont think the price would seem so ridiculous if he listed everything included. i can easily count £8000 just on that AES picture and thats at low prices. He has some of the rarest english games, Stakes Winner for one which could sell for £1000+. He's also selling a Hitachi Navi which sells for around £1200+ if mint.

I see he's actually put up that pic now. You'd think if he was serious, he have atleast 10 pics of the stuff and everything listed to the best of his ability though.