Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
After I ended the listing I had people ask me why and I had a guy offer me 2500.
It's crazy. I can't recall the member here but someone talked about people discussing AES carts while being served champagne and caviar. So true.

Well I guess that gives you scumbag bragging rights having flipped a bootleg of a bootleg - quite the accomplishment amongst your kind.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Well I guess that gives you scumbag bragging rights having flipped a bootleg of a bootleg - quite the accomplishment amongst your kind.

LINK... FFS...

xROTx

PS. It's like this... I am busy... and not inclined to search every thread.... YOU show me the fuck up... I judge from there...

EDIT: This forum is VAST... I can't track everything...

Cg591

Rugal's Thug

Bragging rights? Ha.
Wtf...
Is this some form of weird defense mechanism or straight delusion? Maybe birds of a feather?
Whatever man haha.
Some people think they know how much everyone else paid for something. When, where, how... laughable.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Bragging rights? Ha.
Wtf...
Is this some form of weird defense mechanism or straight delusion? Maybe birds of a feather?
Whatever man haha.
Some people think they know how much everyone else paid for something. When, where, how... laughable.

Here's the THING...

...I am considered the worse mod on this site...

I protect my friends... I go against other mods because i want my friends back... (Electricgrave is the prime example...)

HENCE, I don't know who the fuck you are... but I know Bar81... and I know Pandar...

xROTx

PS. I will let you Infer what you want from this post....

Cg591

Rugal's Thug
Here's the THING...

...I am considered the worse mod on this site...

I protect my friends... I go against other mods because i want my friends back... (Electricgrave is the prime example...)

HENCE, I don't know who the fuck you are... but I know Bar81... and I know Pandar...

xROTx

PS. I will let you Infer what you want from this post....

I respect that. I'd do the same but whats right is right.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I respect that. I'd do the same but whats right is right.

This place isn't a democracy...

I WANT those links... and if I have to search for them myself... it gets to the stage where I will ge pissed...

xROTx

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
i actually bought some legit games from this guy. good thing he points out the boots from the originals.

Yeah he had some other good stuff in his auctions, but he's basically charging market value for a boot.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
4453763b-ac79-3b51.jpg

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Given both PCBs are dark colored and it has a warning sticker, it looks to be a first print JPN MS3. It looks real enough to me from the pictures.