Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Wasn't some Italian selling a lot of teh boot manuals recently? I wonder if that's where this guy got them, though honestly WTF would someone bootleg a shit game like MS4?

Spanish sellers as well

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
dunno,liquid snake might be interested :lolz:.

funny thing is,hit-japan is usually reliable and sells games at a decant price.so this is very odd.

Already bought one copy and ready to flip on eBay :D

Depends on what you want to get from Hit-Japan. You'll get some good deals once awhile.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Conversion doesn't mean what he thinks it means.

Common problem, somebody should give him a booty call on that one ;). But on a practical level, he is using it correctly, even if a bit shortened, for this cart is a conversion, i.e. a transformation... of a discarnate, pure digitized ROM image into a frankenstein-like boot.

Phexe

Quiz Detective
dunno,liquid snake might be interested :lolz:.

funny thing is,hit-japan is usually reliable and sells games at a decant price.so this is very odd.

Hit-Japan upped all their prices about 8 months ago, and added "Make an Offer" to all of them. I still buy from Hit-Japan but never the advertised price, they will accept offers of 50% or less on most things, making the prices decent.

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Ah, yeah, could be. If that's the case then I feel bad for the guy.

I feel bad in the sense that those neat things have been damaged so much, but it doesn't look like he really cares too much about being super accurate with descriptions, either. Dude has some gross feedback over a long period of time- I'm surprised that so many people have bought high end items from him o.o