Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
So....yeah. I just bought this kit myself, expecting the worst, but his pictures made it seem WAY worse than it actually is. Not saying it's not pretty trashed, but it doesn't have fucking TRENCH FOOT like it did in the ebay picture.

You are a brave soldier. I thought that kit was riddled with herpes smurfs.

Oh my fuck, what's wrong with people?

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Thought someone posted this in one of the boot forums recently: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neo-Bomber-...ck-Gurantee-/252119240152?hash=item3ab37a4dd8

Inside view shows Cart has been either repaired/modified/or converted how ever the PCB inside looks 100% original.Please the orignal SNK seal .Only few Eproms/parts has been changed or replaced for repairs.

s-l1600.jpg

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member

This guy has multiple Ebay accounts. He is a banned member "SNK-NEO-GEO" aka "california99"

Do a search on "SNK-NEO-GEO" and you will see a famous thread: "Buck up for sale again!!"

Basically, he was selling many MVS kits/carts, sold some stuff, then refunded everyone as all of his MVS games were "stolen". Shortly afterwards then told everyone that the games were available again as his cousin returned all his carts after he "stole" them from him.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
The guy I emailed with the resealed NGCD games actually changed his listings to reflect what I told him. Honest sellers are still out there, amazingly enough.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
He probably just knows your reputation on these forums, which is a panacea to all sorts of dishonesty afflictions. Dr. Madman Riviera, we need you ;).

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Fuck that. Does 98 AES have the altera chip build in most mvs?