Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
So, Ninja Combat AES has gone up from $50 to $100 in value now? Or at least, that's what I paid for it a few years ago.

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
So, Ninja Combat AES has gone up from $50 to $100 in value now? Or at least, that's what I paid for it a few years ago.

I paid $15 in 98 a dude selling me carts begged me to take it as part of a deal to buy Aof3 for 40 and Super Spy for 20. Oh those were the days....

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Do we need a sticky thread informing people that Neo prices have gone up considerably in recent years? People still seem shocked by it.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I paid $15 in 98 a dude selling me carts begged me to take it as part of a deal to buy Aof3 for 40 and Super Spy for 20. Oh those were the days....

That sounds like the absolute rock bottom of the AES days, makes sense being right in the middle of the PSX craze.

city41

Aero Fighters Flyboy
10 Year Member

Did you buy it on eBay? Plus with the free shipping, the game itself is selling for about $85-90.

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
That sounds like the absolute rock bottom of the AES days, makes sense being right in the middle of the PSX craze.

Yeah it was a great time I couldn't believe the prices as I had grown up staring at the AES stuff in toys r us and a few other spots in NYC, my friend had sold me the AES for 110 with Sam Sho and and Magician Lord. but don't worry I was paying full on crack addict prices to SNK mail order for Metal slugs X,3 and Last Blade to name a few.

I walked in to a gamestore in queens one time and some kid behind the counter was like " you the guy wit the Neo Geo? Im selling AOF2 and King of Monsters ten bucks each" Man Ill never forget the random places and prices I saw cart for back then.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I "sold" Ninja Combat for $40 a few months ago. Fuck these guys.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
This wanker is selling "new" NGCD games that clearly aren't: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SNK-Neo-Geo...mport-Japan-/401006717399?hash=item5d5ddce9d7

s-l1600.jpg

I emailed him letting him know that if there's no spine and no tear strip, it's not new. Who knows if he'll change his ads. Also he's asking $200 for Crossed Swords on NGCD when it's available at multiple places for much less than half that. Don't people at least do a finished auctions search before putting their crap up for auction?

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
This wanker is selling "new" NGCD games that clearly aren't: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SNK-Neo-Geo...mport-Japan-/401006717399?hash=item5d5ddce9d7

s-l1600.jpg

I emailed him letting him know that if there's no spine and no tear strip, it's not new. Who knows if he'll change his ads. Also he's asking $200 for Crossed Swords on NGCD when it's available at multiple places for much less than half that. Don't people at least do a finished auctions search before putting their crap up for auction?

Per gamestop interpretation, this game is brand new.

I think Yaton's neighbor is selling some kits on EBay:
$_57.JPG

So....yeah. I just bought this kit myself, expecting the worst, but his pictures made it seem WAY worse than it actually is. Not saying it's not pretty trashed, but it doesn't have fucking TRENCH FOOT like it did in the ebay picture.

2015-10-07 15.05.06.jpg