Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neo-Geo-Metal-Slug-AES1-2-3-4-5-SNK-EXCELLENT-SET-JAP-VERSION-TOP-MINT-COLLECTOR-/261980147744?hash=item3cff3bd020

I don't know about the price but with 4200€ I would want all the MS games to be real but anyway what is funny is the replys for the questions: "Hi thanks for You interessting,so except métal Slug 1(conversion),ALL métal Slug is true 2,3,4,5.it's not possible NOT true,because i BOUGHT these games sold out in the same moment before conversion existe.sincerely You van trust me. Also i can make for You 4000 out of Ebay shipping includes..."

If you cannot write English use Google translator. Its not that much extra work at least when you are selling couple games for 4200€

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neo-Geo-Metal-Slug-AES1-2-3-4-5-SNK-EXCELLENT-SET-JAP-VERSION-TOP-MINT-COLLECTOR-/261980147744?hash=item3cff3bd020

I don't know about the price but with 4200€ I would want all the MS games to be real but anyway what is funny is the replys for the questions: "Hi thanks for You interessting,so except métal Slug 1(conversion),ALL métal Slug is true 2,3,4,5.it's not possible NOT true,because i BOUGHT these games sold out in the same moment before conversion existe.sincerely You van trust me. Also i can make for You 4000 out of Ebay shipping includes..."

If you cannot write English use Google translator. Its not that much extra work at least when you are selling couple games for 4200€

Funny i was about to post about that auction. The price doesnt seem absolutely horrible considering what is being offered but if i was in the market I wouldnt be buying from someone with spelling and grammar mistakes at every second letter. Rule of thumb ive maintained when buying online is to not do business with someone who can't spell...its served me well. Oh look and the seller is from France too..always a good sign.

Its actually looks like he probably did use google translator. Google translate usually doesnt make sense unless you do it for a small phrase.

Last edited:

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Funny i was about to post about that auction. The price doesnt seem absolutely horrible considering what is being offered but if i was in the market I wouldnt be buying from someone with spelling and grammar mistakes at every second letter. Rule of thumb ive maintained when buying online is to not do business with someone who can't spell...its served me well. Oh look and the seller is from France too..always a good sign.

Its actually looks like he probably did use google translator. Google translate usually doesnt make sense unless you do it for a small phrase.

$4,500 for 2, 3, 4 and 5 is a good price? Did prices double again over the last couple of years?

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Just curious, but has a U.S. Slug 5 aes sold recently? I feel like it's been years since I've seen one.

i dont know about sold but i remember seeing on ebay in the 2000$ range, but that seemed like an out to lunch BIN price. US version is pretty uncommon it seems

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
This seems kinda excessive...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Samurai-S...rcade-Japan-/261992194117?hash=item3cfff3a045

Getting kinda worried... I want SSVS, is this what it actually goes for or is this guy a fucking fuck?
He's the French version of STV / ArcadeTower. Haunts the JP shops, scoops low and sells high on ebay. He's about $350-400 over the mark on that SSVS, which is an inflated price to begin with, but you'll need to pay that range ($700~) if you want the game nowadays.

Gummy Bear

Windjammers Wonder
He's the French version of STV / ArcadeTower. Haunts the JP shops, scoops low and sells high on ebay. He's about $350-400 over the mark on that SSVS, which is an inflated price to begin with, but you'll need to pay that range ($700~) if you want the game nowadays.

This knowledge makes me sad...
Still, I guess I need to get it before it costs $20,000
Thanks bud.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member

He makes me laugh. He was selling jamma voltmeters for $39.99 plus shipping. Then when I started selling the Atlas voltmeters he had to drop his price to $29.99 and nobody was still buying them until I ran out of stock.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
This knowledge makes me sad...
Still, I guess I need to get it before it costs $20,000
Thanks bud.

It's who you know, seriously. I was very lucky in picking this game up for a great price just 12 months ago. It can be picked up cheaper than $700, it's just a combination of luck and timing.

Gummy Bear

Windjammers Wonder
It's who you know, seriously. I was very lucky in picking this game up for a great price just 12 months ago. It can be picked up cheaper than $700, it's just a combination of luck and timing.

Selling yours by any chance? :drool: