Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
My jaw just dropped. WTF!? Who are these people?

It was said countless times before: it's not the salesclerks, it's the people who buy it. It's... us. And after 700+ posts and 10+ years on, inter alia, these boards you should know well who's who ;).

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Sorry dude, I'm not counting me in on that 'us'. And I'm pretty sure (or at least I hope) noone on this board is dumb enough to pay those inflated prices.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Sorry dude, I'm not counting me in on that 'us'. And I'm pretty sure (or at least I hope) noone on this board is dumb enough to pay those inflated prices.

Sry dawg, you missing the essentials, being... there's no need to ask who the hustlers are, while it's us (minus u), who buy it. It's hard to pass 'raund this one, I know ;).

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191634906716

ULTRA RARE UK/Euro/English League Bowling for the Neo Geo AES home cart system, complete with case and manuals. Case tray has cracking as expected and cart/manuals show signs of wear but nothing major, typical used condition.

Don't miss this chance to own one of the rarest games on the system. It could be years before another is offered publicly.

Due to its unusual rarity, lack of sales data, and because there is no good price guide it goes without saying it is hard to determine the value, serious buyers only please.

JasonToddLives

Armored Scrum Object
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191634906716

ULTRA RARE UK/Euro/English League Bowling for the Neo Geo AES home cart system, complete with case and manuals. Case tray has cracking as expected and cart/manuals show signs of wear but nothing major, typical used condition.

Don't miss this chance to own one of the rarest games on the system. It could be years before another is offered publicly.

Due to its unusual rarity, lack of sales data, and because there is no good price guide it goes without saying it is hard to determine the value, serious buyers only please.

Time to seriously make an offer... of $15 shipped.

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
haha ya, im trying to figure out which "rare" titles he's describing or maybe he just threw that in there knowing nothing is rare. baseball stars 2 seems to be rarest, and even that isnt overly rare.

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
haha ya, im trying to figure out which "rare" titles he's describing or maybe he just threw that in there knowing nothing is rare. baseball stars 2 seems to be rarest, and even that isnt overly rare.

Also the collection seems bit strange with many games missing manuals etc. like maybe the seller has taken trip to the Land of the lost&abandoned Neo Geo stuff and salvage that collection from the scarps lying there and added some sprinkle on top with that half-assed sales pitch. In previous page there was that Neo Geo collection with 38 games and that looked like actually someone had collected Neo Geo games.

Last edited: