Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
But hey, he's very certain it works so that's almost as good, right?

I sent him an email asking why he doesn't simply test it out considering he's got everything he needs. I wonder if I'll end up being blocked.

madman

I stand corrected, he tested the item and re-listed it.

Got one better quality than I expected. The controller cord is delicate and you could easily lose the mem card. Also got the slug with the MS2 cart for the console only complaint is that the cart sticker doesnt stick to great will probably add glue or adhesive.

20150518_203005.jpg

madman

http://www.ebay.com/itm/METAL-SLUG-...913?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25a86855a9
"METAL SLUG 5 NO FLASH ROMS"
With this photo in the listing:
$_57.JPG

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Got one better quality than I expected. The controller cord is delicate and you could easily lose the mem card. Also got the slug with the MS2 cart for the console only complaint is that the cart sticker doesnt stick to great will probably add glue or adhesive.

View attachment 26351

A dab of super glue on top of the label worked great for me.

Ramad

Can we have a dialog about VideogameX?
Who are they?
They keep posting their AES Metal Slug collection, and it keeps getting more and more expensive. It's now being listed for just shy of FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS.

What's the point? Doesn't it cost money to make a posting like that?

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Who are they?
They keep posting their AES Metal Slug collection, and it keeps getting more and more expensive. It's now being listed for just shy of FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS.

I've read they are a "store" run by a guy who has no manners and that ebay auction is only for publicity, because that carts are worth like $10000 AFAIK. There is some information about them here in the forums.

Regards.

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
Who are they?

That auction has become somewhat of a running joke around the forums. No one takes it seriously.

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
Like aha said, all those carts are worth 10K tops. Anyone who would seriously consider buying that set for $5M is pure insanity.