Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Lol limited edition gold.
The sad part is that his asking price seems to be normal craigslist fare.

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
I dont understand why the SNES seller have wrote that shit but the price isnt that bad. Lets say 40dollars for that system and controllers. 110dollars for the 10 games which have some decent titles.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I dont understand why the SNES seller have wrote that shit but the price isnt that bad. Lets say 40dollars for that system and controllers. 110dollars for the 10 games which have some decent titles.

Is an SNES really worth even $40? I bough mine (console only, however) for $5 at a local flea market. Dirty as hell, but cleaned it a bit and works fine. It's my current SNES, I think I'll mod it with component output soon.

Regards.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
People are cashing in on them. In 2012 and early 2013 you could get a snes bare console for $25. Same shit's happening with the NES. Hard to find one for under $40 now online anyways. Craiglist is even more stupid with them usually. Like $100 for 1 game with the system.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
People are cashing in on them. In 2012 and early 2013 you could get a snes bare console for $25. Same shit's happening with the NES. Hard to find one for under $40 now online anyways. Craiglist is even more stupid with them usually. Like $100 for 1 game with the system.

Truth. I got my SNES and like 20 games for $20 in 2013. Needless to say, I haven't bought any SNES games in a loooong time.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Who's that?

Jojo, the Dr. Frankenstein of consolizing. Creator of some of the most horrific cmvs systems to have ever graced us.

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Not a Neo*Geo but this guy's sales pitch.. lol

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/vgm/5008586892.html

WHATS THAT?! YOU CANT BELIEVE YOUR EYES?! NEITHER CAN WE! WE'VE GOT A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME DEAL FOR YOU. WE ARE GOING TO BE SELLING YOU THE BEST FUCKING BUNDLE YOUVE EVER SEEN IN YOUR GOD DAMNED LIFE!

LISTEN UP FUCKBOYS, WE'RE ABOUT TO LAY THE DETAILS ON YOU LIKE A CHINESE IMMIGRANT LAID RAILROADS BACK IN THE DAY!

FIRST: YOU GET A STATE OF THE ART MOTHER FUCKING XBOX ONE 500GB EDITION WITH A XBOX ONE CONTROLLER TO SLAY YOUR ENEMIES WITH!
SECOND: YOU GET A PLETHORA OF FUCKING GAMES TO GO APE SHIT OVER!
TITLES INCLUDE:
DRAGON AGE: INQUISITION
HALO MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION
ASSASSIN'S CREED UNITY

IMAGINE YOURSELF NAKED, IN YOUR BEAN BAG CHAIR, WITH ERECT NIPPLES PLAYING THESE AMAZING GAMES ON YOUR BRAND NEW XBOX ONE! I KNOW I AM. ;)

IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE THIS FUTURISTIC PIECE OF ALIEN TECHNOLOGY THAT CAN ONLY BE DESCRIBED AS "HOLYFUCKINGSHITAMAZING" THEN CALL OR TEXT ME AT show contact info

DONT BE AN IDIOT. BUY AN XBOX ONE. FROM ME. A GUY YOU CAN TRUST.

Seriously guys, I need the money, buy this bitch.

Last edited:

ulyses31

Crazed MVS Addict
IMAGINE YOURSELF NAKED, IN YOUR BEAN BAG CHAIR, WITH ERECT NIPPLES PLAYING THESE AMAZING GAMES ON YOUR BRAND NEW XBOX ONE! I KNOW I AM.

Is Rot selling one of his consoles...?:keke: