Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Why does 1000angrysoccermoms sound really familiar? I swear if have sent a paypal payment to that address before.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
im familiar with that seller. she's sold a lot of neo geo aes games within the past few months on ebay.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I'm pretty sure that's the one I sold on the forums months ago. The one I sold came with a princess stick.
...the seller only doubled the price...

Didn't the bundle you sold come with a case though?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
...the seller only doubled the price...

Didn't the bundle you sold come with a case though?

No, the case wasn't included. That was an expensive pelican case. I added the VMC to that Omega as well.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
oh, alright.

This however speaks against it being the bundle you sold, however the seller seems to be a huge noob and windbag:
comes with a custom LED lit AES home joystick modded by the pros at Neotropolis.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
oh, alright.

This however speaks against it being the bundle you sold, however the seller seems to be a huge noob and windbag:

I didn't mod the stick myself, it was a bundle I sold for a friend who bought it. It probably was done by Kenny. I only modded about a total of 5 princess sticks. I never looked inside so either one of us could have made it but my friend never got one from me, he got it off ebay.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
pitchfork time then?

I don't think it'll have much of an effect on a guy who hardly posts here. If anything he should just be marketplace banned and be done with it since he's now known as a price-jacking fliptard.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Hey, I know a guy who sells Omegas for less than half that price!

Ramad

Honestly that's a pretty slick case. Looks well done. Who makes those MVS cases? How much should this really go for? I know a couple guys in Minnesota that do the stick LED mod, but this is the first I've seen an "Omega" arcade board casing.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I wonder what was the offer that the seller accepted.