Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
When DavidG made that Aero Fighters 3 English cart, it fooled even the most knowledgeable collectors.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
The shipping price to US is not US$1. Is US$65 for Express Mail.
sweet hidden shipping cost!

Alot of the guys down south like to pull that shit, they can list what it really costs to ship. They do it so they are the high spot when filtering for lowest price + shipping.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
The seller says it's his prized cart, must have nothing but shitacular games otherwise. And please, let it be someone on here and have them chime in, I will tell you, you buy shit. AF3 doesn't even work properly on a cart THAT THE FUCKER WHO BOOTED AF3 MADE. What a waste. I hope a moron buys it, so I can tell him he bought shit. Fucking shit.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
The seller says it's his prized cart, must have nothing but shitacular games otherwise. And please, let it be someone on here and have them chime in, I will tell you, you buy shit. AF3 doesn't even work properly on a cart THAT THE FUCKER WHO BOOTED AF3 MADE. What a waste. I hope a moron buys it, so I can tell him he bought shit. Fucking shit.

Good. Use your aggressive feelings, Panda. Let the hate flow through you.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member

Probably is someone here, but they are too big a pussy to speak up.

fogot's other ebay auction said:
No time to play anything and these Neotropolis modded SNK Neo Geo AES systems are VERY rare

Very rare lollers, what a dumb bitch.

Archdesigner03

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
im not too sure on the value of those but they did lower the price to 1,800

No thanks. Even with that price, I would rather buy a cmvs from Xian Xi or Quan with 161-1 mvs cart. I'll still have plenty of money left over for a few rounds lap dances:mr_t:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
A multicart + mvs converter would only cost about 1/5 of that price.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
No thanks. Even with that price, I would rather buy a cmvs from Xian Xi or Quan with 161-1 mvs cart. I'll still have plenty of money left over for a few rounds lap dances:mr_t:

I agree with you man. still too much. wayyyyy too much. mvs 161 in 1 cart and cmvs is the way to go!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
The cost of the original AES Multicarts was due to the small run of custom PCBs (20 iirc) that David made. This $1800+ shit is retarded.