Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
WOW. That FIGHT FEVER is quite a story! My guess is that it was an ambitious arcade OP who gambled on that title being the next Street Fighter II and in turn suffered a HUGE loss given MVS carts ran about 500 USD apiece and more on debut...
I can just imagine how angry the arcade op was with his distributor when FF flopped!! He probably had a hard time recouping his investment -IF- he ever did.... There's is quite thee interesting story behind that indeed!!!
GOOD STUFF!
BB

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
That's who bought them - but that has been listed and relisted prior to the 26. I think they were just carts, some w/minis maybe, but not kits.

The serial numbers of that "kit" don't match anyways. It's probably pieced together.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Courtesy of our buddy Neo G-Tron. $200 cd pad. Makes Neotropolis look like the dollar store.

neocdpad_zps1ccd4472.png

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Courtesy of our buddy Neo G-Tron. $200 cd pad. Makes Neotropolis look like the dollar store.

neocdpad_zps1ccd4472.png

it's funny because I am Gabriel Lazo who was responding when he said that. I think he was joking around when he tried to sell me that cd pad for 200.

If he were serious, I would have deleted his ass lol

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
it's funny because I am Gabriel Lazo who was responding when he said that. I think he was joking around when he tried to sell me that cd pad for 200.

If he were serious, I would have deleted his ass lol

I dunno man. That jab at the MGC crowd seems legit.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
I dunno man. That jab at the MGC crowd seems legit.

you think so? I know the dude personally and he has been cool since I've met him. I don't think his price on the controller is serious. He likes to mess with me at times so I doubt he really wants that much

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Only if there is a feedback from the buyer.

Last edited:

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
I've actually bought from this guy before. Got a pretty decent deal on a Metal Slug X cart from him.
I guess for whatever reason he thinks the original art is worth a lot..

I dont know but he is asking too much on ms1 on the mvs