Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
http://www.ebay.com/sch/Video-Games...JlP4GiLl2qWA%3D&LH_Complete=1&_ssn=la_plebe87

Holy horse shit.
Now, usually this thread just seems to be a bunch of whiners bitter over what they can't afford but this shit is legit to say WTF (or just WOW) over,

Either this seller was just in the w\right place at the right time or the global market has finally kicked in full on.
Regardless, wish that was me.

Haha, all those games going for shit loads more than they're worth, yet he still can't get rid of a fucking super spy for a half decent price. Shifting that game is like selling dog eggs.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
The US/EURO version Neo Geo market is getting so ridiculous lately. Seriously, who are those people spending those amounts of money?

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
I know thats almost 3 times market value i mean what kind of high roller do you have to be to buy a game at 3 times the price

also if you look at the bids it jumped from 459 to 950 to 960 something seems wrong with that..

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
I am pleased that I have my English AES already ... If I must find nowadays, money is insane high to pay for them :(

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I bought mine from Mikhail a year or two ago for about $300 I think and that felt like the right price to pay for that game. Any more just seems like high way robbery.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Wow. I bought my English AF2 homecart without a manual for like $50. Always thought it was a cheap cart like World Heroes or something.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Wow. I bought my English AF2 homecart without a manual for like $50. Always thought it was a cheap cart like World Heroes or something.

well from what i understand the cart is uncommon so sounds like you got a sick deal, how long ago was that?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Back in 09' or 10'. The ebay records don't go beyond 3 years so it's hard to find the date.

Archdesigner03

Camel Slug
10 Year Member

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
Oh lawdy. People are insane for thinking those prices are okay. But what's worse is sometimes someone actually falls for em. Now that's just sad.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Why not just go ahead and get that VGA graded, too. XD

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
SNKorSWM before that mutation nation auction i sent the guy asking about the condition and he told me not to worry very rare usa love collectable neo geo

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Haha, all those games going for shit loads more than they're worth, yet he still can't get rid of a fucking super spy for a half decent price. Shifting that game is like selling dog eggs.

I call shit on those prices. Price jacking for ebay faggots at it's finest!