Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I'm finding it hard to get my head round this - is this a fake of a fake? Is this what this guy would like a game that was never officially released to look like? What is he selling it as?

My mind is blown.

I'd rather have this one myself. Looks more legit than that "other" version and isn't loaded down with NGF stamps.

People update the price guide, people complain

People don't update the price guide, people complain.

Do you see a trend developing?

Honestly, it shouldn't be touched anymore for a variety of reasons. I think it should go away completely. All it does is guarantee you will NEVER get a deal on a game from anyone even remotely internet saavy... Actually, it being *half* would actually help you if some moron is still going by that price. So, you're welcome.

Your 79 posts and 2 years of being here doesn't entitle you to stamp your feet about anything.

I mean shit I've been here for like a couple months just out of curiosity for the neo geo... and I know the priceguides basically have no saying for games. If I could get any of the games at those prices I sure as hell would.

hotrod

n00b

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
They are legit, its just a shit game that nobody wants. Thats why they are cheap.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
This line stuck out to me from that repair auction:
"Capcom cps2 Repair for suicided cps2 game systems, also prevention to keep your cps2 from EVER suiciding if it is still luckily working.'

Technically if you do not mind re-writing EPROMs, it is possible to remove the suicide function.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
And to do so you have to suicide the board to use those decrypted files.

Huh, always went the battery replacement route myself so i never knew. Thanks for the information!

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner