Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
:eek_2: bloody hell, it never ends does it?. You'd have to be brave or stupid to buy it when the guys got 75% positive feedback :oh_no:

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
so there is this fucking guy: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEO-GEO-88-COMES-SYSTEMS-BUY-/250644060469?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a5b8cd935

he keeps posting the same thing over and over again. He started out with a buy it now of something around $9000.

So, for kicks, I emailed him to see what was included. he said 'everything in the pictures.' i figured this was a super scam. So i told him that i'd buy his metal slug AES games for $500. He said ok. I asked if i could come see them in person (b/c he's in chicago and so am i). He said he doesn't like people at his house. So i said to set up an auction for the metal slug games and a buy it now for $500. he said he would, but posted this same garbage he's been posting. He put MS pics, but they were the pictures you get when you search for them on google. I then called him out and said he was a scam and so on. But he continues to post 2 or 3 of these a day. I see a few people bid on it, but they aren't going to get shit from him.

Daedalus

If there's a Bandwagon. I'm on it!
I bought ALL of them......ARE you serious???? Blue LED's are like vinyl stickers.....they make EVERYTHING go FASTER!!!!!!!!!!

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
Any reason why this guy keeps putting scart output on these?

It's not particularly common in North America, is it?

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
That's some shody work on the cutout for the joystick sockets, amongst other ugly things. I guess he ran out of pcb feet too.

Any reason why this guy keeps putting scart output on these?
It's not particularly common in North America, is it?
It's pretty rare to see tvs with scart input around here, which is a damn shame.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
:oh_no:, still atleast he's not expecting the full amount. Why always red? This person seems to churn 2 of these out a week, does he/she do anything else :scratch:

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
Contacted a seller through ebay about a Metal Slug 4 they had for sale... asked about whether they had pictures of the PCBs or could confirm it was legitimate or not.

First reply:
no, why would i do that ?

Second reply:
but i have been to usa court being sued by snk many years ago. i know for a fact proven in court there is no way to tell, flash roms were used by snk to repair boards. anyway i dont really care about it and do not care to discuss it further just dont bid on my carts is really the best solution for you.

Ebay is getting to be almost as amusing as craigslist.

You would think a seller would be more forthcoming with information to sell an item. Maybe its the whole provide info = better chance of sell bit that misses them.

There's also the pure absurdity of some people as well...

Wolf

Collectasaurus,
20 Year Member
Here's a new one. KOF 2k3 (English release) for over $600 and it sold!

kof2k3auction.gif

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Here's a new one. KOF 2k3 (English release) for over $600 and it sold!

Ah, the beauty of ebay. Someone wanted it bad. Can't blame the seller when it's an auction format but still WTF.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Haha, well that evens out his loss on the sealed copy of Zeroigar he had...

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
At the rate he spews them out, jojo must sit at a desk for hours each day building this stuff :conf:

THE FURY

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Am i missing something with that auction??
" Neo Geo AES games start as low as $10"?