Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
To be fair, I don't know how in the world people find time to do that much volume on ebay. I guess you would have to cut corners/rush a lot. I am sure he never actually 'tests' anything. Whenever I sell anything I make sure I clean it up to a presentable level if it's dirty and actually test it/verify it is what I am saying it is.

Hodor

Cheng's Errand Boy
To be fair, I don't know how in the world people find time to do that much volume on ebay. I guess you would have to cut corners/rush a lot. I am sure he never actually 'tests' anything. Whenever I sell anything I make sure I clean it up to a presentable level if it's dirty and actually test it/verify it is what I am saying it is.

I wish all the sellers in Ebay did it. Several weeks ago, I bought a SNES cartridge and it arrived to me in an awful state. I can´t imagine how someone can sell a thing in such a state and not drown in shame.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
I wish all the sellers in Ebay did it. Several weeks ago, I bought a SNES cartridge and it arrived to me in an awful state. I can´t imagine how someone can sell a thing in such a state and not drown in shame.

I bought a SNES Mini last year to RGB mod. The motherboard and the bottom half of the shell were covered in dead cockroaches, eggs, and roach waste. It was by far the most disgusting eBay purchase I've ever had to clean up.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
I bought a SNES Mini last year to RGB mod. The motherboard and the bottom half of the shell were covered in dead cockroaches, eggs, and roach waste. It was by far the most disgusting eBay purchase I've ever had to clean up.

Eggs?! WTF! Hope you got a good deal on it. SNES minis are definitely the way to go with a quick RGB mod. Getting a good deal would compensate for having to clean all of the shit out of the system.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
Roach eggs.
The seller was embarrassed about the whole thing so gave me a 50% refund. So it ended up costing about $20 for the console with 2 matching controllers (the ones with the moulded Nintendo logo instead of the stamped Super Nintendo logo), plus whatever it was for shipping.
It was a good deal in the end, despite all the disinfectant and isopropyl alcohol involved in cleaning up that biohazard.

Last edited:

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
This listing has shown up a few times in the past. The game is stupid expensive now but not quite to that level yet.
Well you think when your asking price is that of a new car you would provide pictures of the actual cart, and atleast free shipping haha. Ebay sellers are a complete mystery sometimes.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Well you think when your asking price is that of a new car you would provide pictures of the actual cart, and atleast free shipping haha. Ebay sellers are a complete mystery sometimes.

Like Josh with VGX I believe this guy posts that up every now and then just to draw traffic to his eBay store.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
jimmysuperstore :(

858.85$ for a Samurai Shodown kit! http://www.ebay.com/itm/MVS-Samurai...657?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27dd049171
it's not special.I don't get it.he's blowing KPJ away here!

amusing from the description''Includes the following♥accessories♥all in english and very good condition:
Check out our other Items for sale'' then says offers appreciated.who'd make an offer when its listed at about 8x or more appropriate cost ? Sorry if its old.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Thanks guys, I thought the same thing but needed some confirmation :)

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
LOL! Some of his neg feedback responses are priceless.

His listings reek of exasperation from dealing with eBay buyers. With his volume, he must spend hours dealing with fucktards every damn day.

You know what's funny... curiosity got the better of me and I ordered a cart from him. It came quickly and was in great condition :):lolz: