Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Slugger

Marked Wolf
Haha... Jesus... Here's the bidding history Sold for over $700 for a loose cart with copied artwork. Oh my.

Can´t also understand that price. Guess some are really desperate to have it. Just a crazy price.

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Makes me feel better when I thought I spent to much for a loose SSVS with MM a few years ago.

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
It'll be interesting to see if some more $$V$ carts start appearing now...

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
The final price on that cart is insane. No loose MVS cart should be worth that much.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
The price is fucking stupid. Really fucking stupid. [...] It's blowing my mind. This game is completely off my want list unless the prices dramatically come down. There is no way in hell I could warrant the stupid prices this crappy game goes for.
Yeah, saw that listing too... my thoughts exactly.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
For a slight change of pace, this one's a bidder WTF.

It looks like someone put in a bid high enough to win no matter what (only after another guy had put in a higher bid with the same reasoning days earlier). Bidders on eBay are thoughtless. That kind of thing happens all the time.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Yeah, saw that listing too... my thoughts exactly.

I actually said screw this, and contacted an operator I've dealt with in Japan a lot over the years. Asked him yesterday if he saw a SS5S to let me know. He had a copy that needed some love:

SS5S.jpg

Said I could have it for $150 if I was interested. LOL, like I said, this cart isn't worth anywhere near those prices to actual operators... and this one is on it's way to me now. Since it has a ripped label I guess it's only worth like... $500 ;) What a joke. At least this copy will be staying with me, getting played.

Ssturtle

Tarma's Gun Polisher
I'm glad I picked up a loose cart last month for an ok price, I missed my chance at getting one form Japan fro around $300 - $350 a few time over the past few months. Finally found a guy from Sweden who sold me his copy, can't believe these eBay prices lately, some people just have money to burn I guess.

Nice price Rabbitroop on your pick up!