Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Need some feet?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/7-CPS1-MOUN...5?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_101&hash=item589bbb0a5f

I like how he has a how to use photo, and puts the damn thing upside down.

LMFAO!!!

cps3.JPG

Hey, did you see this:

"BID WITH CONFIDENCE WE HAVE 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK"

:lolz:

Last edited:

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Phew. That is an insane price!!!!

I have to say though that even as this was the first release of NGDEV it looks more retail than some freaked releases....

Still 2800USD???

medic_wheat

Kabuki Klasher

I have to say though that even as this was the first release of NGDEV it looks more retail than some freaked releases....

Still 2800USD???

Mre prof that NG Dev needs to make more....that or make hem more affordabke for the AES/MVS crowd.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.

Still 2800USD???

It was only about £500 when it came out wasn't it? $2800??? price gouging cunt

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Thanks for suggest but about price, I thought it's insane nowadays. You can look at neostore and you will see Metal slug 3 English at $1,499. So please don't expect to buy rare AES in cheap or original price at first date released :(

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Pffft, if that's the case send some my way. If all you are doing is 'collecting' them...then you will not mind me putting them through their paces, and returning them in a week ridden hard and put away wet xD

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Pffft, if that's the case send some my way. If all you are doing is 'collecting' them...then you will not mind me putting them through their paces, and returning them in a week ridden hard and put away wet xD
Don't let a collector hear you say that, I don't collect AES, MVS guy right here, I play my games :P

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Lol, I am working on it! Gotta get myself a CMVS first though, and that seems to be easier said than done. As for 'collecting', though...I plan on collecting to continue having arcade parties at my place, just with real hardware as opposed to emulators. A weekend with a bunch of friends and unlimited quarters? Yes please, sign me up :D

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
Hell of a profit on those, lol.

...Like new, extra rare authentic homebrew inserts. :lolz:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Guess there aren't any Kinko's around the buyer's neighborhood or something.