Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
Ah ok.

Yea, I only read the description myself because I wanted to know what that white plug was next to the rgb ones.

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300462396039&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:CA:1123

Some of the games on the cart.....

King of Fighters (basically almost all of them)
Samurai Showdown (basically almost all of them)
Metal Slugs (basically almost all of them)
SNK vs Capcom
Aero Fighters
Strikers
Puzzle de Pon
Magical Drop
Sengoku
Mark of the Wolves

........and there's so many more I can't name them all!

Priceless. Gimme 3x what I paid for it but I wont tell you all the games that's on it...

http://www.jammaboards.com/store/150-in-1-neo-geo-multigame-cartridge/prod_305.html

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Yea, that was dumb. Only a 3 day auction and why make it end on a monday morning? Didn't really think that listing through. He had a Last Blade that sold for 355.00, not bad either.

Both of his games went for real cheap. Lucky buyers!!! Worst day to list and worst time for it to end on that's for sure. Yeah no doubt I dont think he thinked about anything. Maybe he was just desperate for cash and he had to put them on right away. It's too bad he didn't get more though.

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Both of his games went for real cheap. Lucky buyers!!! Worst day to list and worst time for it to end on that's for sure. Yeah no doubt I dont think he thinked about anything. Maybe he was just desperate for cash and he had to put them on right away. It's too bad he didn't get more though.

It´s hard to understand someone needs cash so badly that he is easily wasting 200$ on a cart like Slug X. Even if you have a 3 day auction doesn´t mean that you get the money sooner. What if the buyer pays you maybe 2 days after the auction ends or even later?
I´ve had that several times. Some payments by bank transfer reached my account up to 14 days after the auction ended.

If you auction off such a rare card, check the current market value, put it on a 7 day auction and make it end on Sunday evening.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I don't know why he makes them like that. I mean he most likely uses bondo but why not smooth it out?

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
I have the supergun working with a Neo geo MV-1B Neo Geo arcade board WITH UNIBIOS V3.

...............................but you don't get any of that from the auction. Why even brag about the unibios?

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
God damn that's ugly. I like how he keyed the jamma connector, I guess he figured if someone is dumb enough to buy it, he will be also dumb enough to plug it upside down.

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Incredible - you can get yourself a used copy for no more than 10€ at for example GameStop easily.
Complete with manual of course.

This auction is just a complete rip-off!

Ya but its in mint condition:scratch:

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Let's see how high can it go. The picture shows only 5 games and wouldn't it be just marvelous if the other 7 were all Riding Hero?