Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

NEO-GEO man

Fake account, shill troll for Christophe Ratel. Us
Isn't TTF the one who got caught making conversions?

You can believe that if you like, but i do not, and ive bought more than 30 AES carts from them in the past 12 months. Not ever an issue and never a reason to doubt their word. Ive done a fair few conversions myself, for myself, so it is easy enough for me to pick one in the flesh.

NEO-GEO man

I have that on CD, and i just cant get to like it, i have so much trouble seeing the bullets!!

BizMarkie82

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Last edited:

NEO-GEO man

Re-read the listing, says there he doesnt want to ship, and only entered that price cause it wanted him to.

BizMarkie82

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Re-read the listing, says there he doesnt want to ship, and only entered that price cause it wanted him to.

I did read it initially and he also stated that the shipping price he had to put in was pretty close to what it would be internationally. I think restricting a sale like this to one confined area may not work for him, so in the end he may have to resort to shipping it internationally.

Ramad

He's listing it for 1600 euros. That's over $2000 USD. That's CRAZY.

Is this what the AES is coming down to? Unless you're getting the first and second year software for the system you will pay original retail or higher? Fucking dumb.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
...And so folks are willing to pay $2000+ dollars to acquire it? *sigh* No thanks. I'd rather buy gold.

According to the auction, no one is willing to pay $2000 to aquire it. I think some people forgot that the last one that went for $2000 was the one owned by Rafael Dyll and it had some extras as well so it was more special than the regular AES version.

Before that the last normal AES version sold for $1500 US. That's why I think the guy in the auction above is fishing and waiting for a bite.

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
I asked this guy how confident he was the Metal Slug was not a conversion. Week later and no reply. I dunno, if I'm going to spend nearly $2000 for a game, I don't think it's too much to ask to answer an email.

NEO-GEO man

I have bought from him a few times, and never any reason to complain.

BizMarkie82

Tarma's Gun Polisher
According to the auction, no one is willing to pay $2000 to aquire it. I think some people forgot that the last one that went for $2000 was the one owned by Rafael Dyll and it had some extras as well so it was more special than the regular AES version.

Before that the last normal AES version sold for $1500 US. That's why I think the guy in the auction above is fishing and waiting for a bite.

Well, he lowered it $5.77 (was $2005.76 and he's now having a firesale for $1999.99). Makes me wonder that since there are only 60 copies made if someone who REALLY wants it is going to cave sooner or later. This seems like a game of eBay chicken. Who's going to swerve first? EDIT: It sold overnight. That $5.77 apparently made a huge difference.

But yeah...I really should have acted on my urge to but an AES years ago. Stupid student loans...

EDIT: Sold, that $5.77 made a huge difference.

Last edited:

NEO-GEO man

That is changes in the dollar. Its still the same price in AUD as it was the other day.

Ramad

Well, he lowered it $5.77 (was $2005.76 and he's now having a firesale for $1999.99). Makes me wonder that since there are only 60 copies made if someone who REALLY wants it is going to cave sooner or later. This seems like a game of eBay chicken. Who's going to swerve first? EDIT: It sold overnight. That $5.77 apparently made a huge difference.

But yeah...I really should have acted on my urge to but an AES years ago. Stupid student loans...

EDIT: Sold, that $5.77 made a huge difference.

Where do you see that it sold? The auction ended with no one bidding.

JacKc

Quiz Detective
fatfury30626162132.png