Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
$102 :oh_no: who the fuck bid on that shite :scratch:

i bought that shit up! haha, yeah right. she's not getting any cash.

as for the guy with the KoF for $6k....his FAQ is super douchey. he brings up things that make it clear that he's doing something shady (or IS someone shady)

i bought that shit up! haha, yeah right. she's not getting any cash.

as for the guy with the KoF for $6k....his FAQ is super douchey. he brings up things that make it clear that he's doing something shady (or IS someone shady)

I have rarely, ever seen another ad listing that made me think the owner was that much of a jerk as that one. Who does he think will buy his overpriced crap, when in the FAQ he admits it is way overpriced, freaked, and comes across as a complete jerk?

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
I'm pretty sure it is the same guy. I sure wouldn't be keen on spending the best part of 1k on a bloke with 93% positive feedback and 3 negs visible in 1 years transactions.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member

Why would it need to be adjusted?

Range is $395-500

Auction ended at $463.53, I'd say that's well within the range.

Unless the US version comes in snaplock, I think it's the japanese release.

Edit: Ya it's US.

plus it was a 3 day auction. 3 day auctions always end lower, 5-7 day is the best duration for an auction.

Last edited:

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Its the US version and $463 is a good price. ive seen the jap version sell for £450 a couple of times.

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
Thats the lowest I seen a US X go in a while. What I was trying to say is that we cant just take every ebay auction as a real indicator of the price guide. I doubt another noob is willing to spend a grand on Sengoku 3 like a few weeks ago.

JS

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Wow...Im so shocked it went for that low and it's in like new condition but then again yeah...a 3 day auction has alot to do with it. That wouldve sucked if mine went for that price but oh yeah...shit happens. I sold mine for $750 last year. The memories of my only US MSX NGH. :p

I'm sure only 20 feedback didn't help the end result either. Anyhow, someone got a deal! :)

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Wow...Im so shocked it went for that low and it's in like new condition but then again yeah...a 3 day auction has alot to do with it. That wouldve sucked if mine went for that price but oh yeah...shit happens. I sold mine for $750 last year. The memories of my only US MSX NGH. :p

Yea, that was dumb. Only a 3 day auction and why make it end on a monday morning? Didn't really think that listing through. He had a Last Blade that sold for 355.00, not bad either.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I don't really know the pricing for CPS2 stuff, how much would the unconsolized board have cost?

I thought about bidding on it, but the price went too high and most CPS2 games have good ports on other systems (unlike the Neo Geo.)

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
LOL, the consolized atomiswave with component sold for $222. That's not good.

He lost money on it easy.

Edit: Oops, that isn't component. Gay.

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
Indeed, is there actually a TV brand in NA that has RGB inputs?
Other than the higher end pro video editing stuff.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Only Sony but those aren't consumer Tvs I think.

If people aren't reading the description then there is going to be some pissed off buyers when they get their shit.