Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
He must be waiting for some clueless moron with disposable income that doesn't know how to use Google or EBay to come into the store.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
Can't sell it as new if he's opened it.

Chris,

Not all games came in a sealed film or had a NG sticker on the snap-lock clasp (you should already know this). Out of all the games I sell/have sold, why would I pick KOF 95 as the one I'd lie about being NOS?

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Chris,

Not all games came in a sealed film or had a NG sticker on the snap-lock clasp (you should already know this). Out of all the games I sell/have sold, why would I pick KOF 95 as the one I'd lie about being NOS?

Higher profit margin?

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Boy, have I missed these boards. Still the same nonsense from 10+ years ago.

10 years ago no one would have the balls to ask $6000 for a common AES cart.

But, if you actually manage to sell this to some fucktard at that price, fair play to you.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Chris,

My point is, you opened it and laid all the contents out to take a picture. That is like Gamestop opening a game and then selling it is as new. I just don't agree with that philosophy.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
AMEN brother!!! I totally agree. It is bull#$%^ that we have to PAY in order to get information/pictures. I mod PSX's, Saturns, Neo Geo CD's, N64, etc... and I have no problems showing people my work/giving out information. The beauty of this is that most people just don't feel comfortable opening their own system. This is where Jeff's services are priceless! He has no shortage of business. But limiting what others know is just plain stupid, shoot, if it wasn't for competition, prices would be sky high. When I find out how to do these mods (which I WILL, trust me), I WILL CHARGE MUCH LESS FOR THE SAME SERVICE!!!

:lol:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Known
Price
Jacker

Flipper and leecher extraordinaire. If you want to have your item tossed up on ebay at a 200% mark-up sell to KPJ. If you want to pay 200% over market value, buy from KPJ. Quality member here!

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
https://www.ebay.com/itm/153065568641?_trksid=p2471758.m4704

kopfschuettelnde-smilies-0007.gif

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
That's a good WTF Neo auction. Like who cares if someone is asking ridiculous amount of something but this is an auction that is right now going @13000€

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
whoever wins that auction should be on the lookout for Interpol, GSG9, Navy Seals and Spetznatz :D