Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
The AES market seems fucking crazy to play sometimes, holy hell.

the aes market is pretty crazy right now but that guy takes the cake! to make it worse, his starting bid price is double the price of the games value

aleios

n00b
To Australia it's $53 shipping + $232 in import charges since it's over 1 grand. Only a nutter would go for that.

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
I wouldn't be surprised if some European actually bought it though. They seem to love buying shit at stupid prices.

Unfortunally he doesn't ship to Europe.
Please buy it, I'll give you the money later... lol

Mathius

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I've been away for a while. What the hell happened with what used to be the common cheapos? Nam-1975 uncensored for ever $200? I paid around $20-$30 for that game complete a few years ago. Magician Lord too! My heart breaks. :(

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I've been away for a while. What the hell happened with what used to be the common cheapos? Nam-1975 uncensored for ever $200? I paid around $20-$30 for that game complete a few years ago. Magician Lord too! My heart breaks. :(

you've been away too long. thats what happened, matt.

Mathius

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
you've been away too long. thats what happened, matt.

Yay. Thanks eBay and "gotta have it naow" collectards. Hopefully there is some fair and reasonably priced Neo Geo games still going on here at these forums.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Lots of people got purged from the market, so the pickings are a bit slim these days.

Mathius

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
So by "purged" do you mean they ousted all the scammers and generally shady sellers? That was a pretty bad problem last time I was here.