Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Who's this kennyboy? What's his eBay name?

Kenny is a long time Neo community member and modder. You can find his stuff on ebay under Neotropolis or KPJ on here. Also has a webpage for his services. He mostly does AES mods, consolizes MVS boards, makes super guns, and produces "real" conversions of games. He did my AES mods and I got a second hand copy of a Metal Slug 3 MVS conversion he did for another collector and I'm impressed all around with the quality of his work. He does have some oddly high prices for his conversions on ebay if you purchase directly from him, and I think that is what others are alluding to. Super nice fellow, though. I've only had positive interactions with him. That said, I don't post a ton here despite being a member for 20 years, so others may have a different view. :)

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
https://www.ebay.es/itm/Neo-Turf-Ma...dition-Fast-Shipping-Us-Version-/271011428096

27.000$ without a proper picture seems like a really nice deal.

I bet you can trust the guy when in the listing specifies

"Save $3 On Shipping When You Buy 2 Or More Items"

Because when you spend a new car's money on a cart what you are looking for is saving 3bucks.

The $3 shipping reference is probably from the seller's template, because this item is "Local pickup".

I mean, who doesn't wanna get shanked on their way to pick up a Neo Geo game?

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Why are people buying from ebay so fucked in the head? I mean, there are so many ways to get scammed there. The prices are fucking insane... and people still buy that shit.

In all honesty I am happy to have this community where virtually everybody who sells is an established member who actually gives a fuck.

defalt

Cheng's Errand Boy
I never understood whats up with kenny's conversions. Why the hell are they so expensive ? Why is all his shit so expensive ? Maybe I'll also invest in a nice wooden floor to take pics on

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
I never understood whats up with kenny's conversions. Why the hell are they so expensive ? Why is all his shit so expensive ? Maybe I'll also invest in a nice wooden floor to take pics on

Because idiots with more money than sense will still buy water stained inserts.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Hahaha that's fucking brilliant! Shows off KOF02 with a slideshow of Mai's ass and bundles it with the uncut version of Kite :lolz:

*ATTENTION MAI SHIRANUI FANS*. KOF 2002 IS THE ONLY NEO GEO AES TITLE THAT FEATURES MAI'S CRAZY AND SEXY "FOX TAILS" SUPER DESPERATION MOVE. WITH YOUR HEALTH BAR AT 25% OR LESS AND YOU HAVE AT LEAST ONE POWER GAUGE FULL, PRESS BUTTONS BC AT THE SAME TIME TO ACTIVATE MAX MODE. THEN PRESS BUTTON D, B,C,C, AND UP. SHE SHOWS OFF HER ASSETS AND DESTORYS THE OPPONENT. CHECK OUT THE PHOTOS. ALL OF THE CHARACTERS HAVE HIDDEN SUPER DESPERATION MOVES. GO TO GAMEFAQS.COM TO SEE THE FULL LIST FOR KOF 2002.

:lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz:

avramce

Kabuki Klasher

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
One thing that throws me off a little for the Neotropolis listings are the relabeled carts that go for more than a cart with a intact serial label:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/SNK-vs-Cap...893344?hash=item5b6acdc1e0:g:IQEAAOSwL8BdL7Vm

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SNK-vs-Cap...=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I remember I was watching a Garou relabeled from him at one point, and was surprised to see that sold before a listing from Mexico with a intact original label.

All the titles are photoshopped onto the same cartridge.

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
Hahaha that's fucking brilliant! Shows off KOF02 with a slideshow of Mai's ass and bundles it with the uncut version of Kite :lolz:

which isn't really a bad thing though. Kite is a great movie, has lots of pr0n in it and a great NTR ending.

nmsc

n00b
I'm pretty certain that's the same guy that recently posted in the German section that was trying to sell his here.