Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Huh I didn't know ebay wasn't into handmade stuff. They clearly don't enforce it. I got a very nice Switch dock cover this one person alone makes out of this soft plush like material, has an embroidered Hylian Shield on the front, and not like all the cheap joann fabrics tshirt material remnant garbage the others use. I got paranoid about screen scratches.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Huh I didn't know ebay wasn't into handmade stuff. They clearly don't enforce it. I got a very nice Switch dock cover this one person alone makes out of this soft plush like material, has an embroidered Hylian Shield on the front, and not like all the cheap joann fabrics tshirt material remnant garbage the others use. I got paranoid about screen scratches.

Try to put a custom PCB of some sorts on there, guaranteed it will get flagged and removed.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
It's perfectly fine to sell handmade items on eBay. Counterfeit items are not technically allowed but enforcement of this rule is extremely lax.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
It's perfectly fine to sell handmade items on eBay. Counterfeit items are not technically allowed but enforcement of this rule is extremely lax.

Hmm, interesting, my buddy had a fabricated PCB for a headphone amp and got flagged for it being a item that was "handmade" he gave up and sold it headphone forums for 3x the price. Ebay got zero of that money.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member

Most of the Adobe products are fake printed shit from China. It is pretty fucking sad actually. Ebay takes no accountability. There is a pending class action suit against them right now iirc.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Hmm, interesting, my buddy had a fabricated PCB for a headphone amp and got flagged for it being a item that was "handmade" he gave up and sold it headphone forums for 3x the price. Ebay got zero of that money.

Most likely it was his wording in the listing or someone who didn't want him selling it was reporting it. I sell a lot of my products on ebay.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
For a month we should just change the prices in the guide and see if the sellers follow it like a religion still.

What colossal fagit could be responsible for making people think Last Blade 2 kit is worth $2000......

thanks tonk.jpg

:keke:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Haha that is damn sad!