Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I have not, probably went down when I was on hiatus.
He made a bunch of high quality conversions of mvs only games in the early 00's, it was a pretty big deal then. DavidG had a hand in that before he turned to the dark side.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member

GSgJYFNl.jpg

He made a bunch of high quality conversions of mvs only games in the early 00's, it was a pretty big deal then. DavidG had a hand in that before he turned to the dark side.

Oh wow, they were making those conversions that long ago? Those in the neo store look really high quality for boots made way back when.

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Yup.

Fuck I remember having a full kit and it was like $120...

Last edited:

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
bbM1MMf.jpg

Found this on a Facebook group for sale... NGCD consolized MVS... Just wut...

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Yup.

Fuck I remember having a full kit and it was like $120...

Hehe, that reminds me of a Simpson moment...

NSX-T: Dad, when's the prices going to get better?

Snake: Uh later. First I want to tell you about the most wonderful place in the world-- pricie heaven. In pricie heaven, there's mountains of bargains and you can't turn around without getting another bro deal. All the best prices are there: EB Game's clearance deals and about eight NeoStore MVS kit sales from back in the day.

NSX-T: Is there a priceie hell?

Snake: Hmm... there couldn't be a heaven without a hell.

NSX-T: Who's in there?

Snake: Oh Kpj's prices and all BINs that auction site has, what's the name? eGay?

NSX-T's smartass sister: eBay!

Snake: One of the NeoStore prices is in there too. The mean one, the one that mauled TonKy.

NSX-T: Does this have anything to do with Pochi & Nyaa?

Snake's (then) wife: Oh, honey, $2,199.97 is a lot of money. We really can't afford this purchase.

NSX-T: You'll let my full set die?

Snake's (then) wife: I know you're upset.

NSX-T: Fucking right I'm upset!

Snake's (then) wife: Son, watch your language! Rot didn't move this to the War Room, yet. Oh... he did. Sorry.

NSX-T: You're not going to let my collection die, and that's it! Lousy, colletion-killing son-of-a...

Snake [to his (then) wife]: Well, it will be okay. We'll get him a new console: one with digital downloads only.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Wow, engrish version and that's the sold price...