Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
LOL

Thats a NeoOldStore reproduction cart. You can tell be the cart connector.

Looking at the username, it looks like the seller is a pawn shop. I wonder if they got ripped off by someone.

It may be NeoOldStore, but it matches with my NCI version 100 percent.

Walter makes very low res labels and inserts so I doubt this is him, but it could be.

Edit: It is a pawn shop that was ripped off. They pulled their auctions and posted pics of the PCBs for Slug X, fake. Sucks that they got ripped off, but I'm glad they pulled the auctions.

The PBS were definitely NeoOldStore

Last edited:

sayadin1315

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
It may be NeoOldStore, but it matches with my NCI version 100 percent.

Walter makes very low res labels and inserts so I doubt this is him, but it could be.

Edit: It is a pawn shop that was ripped off. They pulled their auctions and posted pics of the PCBs for Slug X, fake. Sucks that they got ripped off, but I'm glad they pulled the auctions.

The PBS were definitely NeoOldStore

nicely done man.

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
Big Tournament Golf is one of the rarest Neo Geo CD games, but those Sold prices are still pretty high.

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
Big Tournament Golf is one of the rarest Neo Geo CD games, but those Sold prices are still pretty high.

I wonder what a Neo Turf Masters CD would sell for nowadays. I auctioned one in 2016 and it sold for $580.

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
I actually sent him a message asking why because I can't figure it out. I can see the joystick on the right being for left handed players, but the button arc being upside down? Who does that benefit?

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
If you turn it upside down and flip it backwards, then all the holes make sense. I guess they just didn't like the MVS graphics on their cab.

What I don't get is why someone thinks someone else would want to buy it now.

EDIT: erm, I guess it makes sense if you flip it upside down, and backwards, and are left handed? Beats me

Last edited:

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
Got message from the panel seller, he claims he doesn't know and that maybe it was defect. Guess that's that.

defalt

Cheng's Errand Boy
Yes, the artbook is japanese only. All KoF 98s came with it, no matter what region.

That WW7 is amazing, though. But the price... :thevt:

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Omfg exactly how many more layers of plastic do you need surrounding your shitty games?