Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I’m more disappointed and amazed that someone bothered to bootleg blues journey. That’s probably one of the crustiest, filthiest boots I’ve seen in awhile.

I guess the Chinese really enjoy Blue's Journey.

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
WTF is that registration card? Another one of those game grading type scams?

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
$13k!? what the actual fuck.

You do realize this copy was registered to Jim via "Elite Registration Service for Hardcore Neo-Geo Collectors"? Whet the hell is that, anyway? I did a quick search and came up with nothing, which is weird as the registration card is from 2016. Could this service have been so short lived, or am I not hardcore enough to know about this secret site?

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
On top of that: "insert is perfect except for some minor sun fade on the spine"

Aint's so bad for a $13000+ game, huh?

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
You do realize this copy was registered to Jim via "Elite Registration Service for Hardcore Neo-Geo Collectors"? Whet the hell is that, anyway? I did a quick search and came up with nothing, which is weird as the registration card is from 2016. Could this service have been so short lived, or am I not hardcore enough to know about this secret site?

It’s a service provided by 8man, one of the biggest neo collectors in the world

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
It’s a service provided by 8man, one of the biggest neo collectors in the world

I know he's a member here, but I've never heard of this service. Ever. And I couldn't find it online via a standard search. Weird. Unless it's provided via forums. Oh well, you learn new things every day.

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIFA-Soc...820506?hash=item3d59655e1a:g:PHgAAOSw3WxZ-YmF

The item description is like peering into the mind of an insane person.

Pathologies identified: OCD, very high disgust sensitivity, delusions of grandeur, wilful denial of reality and plain old paranoia.

He thinks he's some kind of fucking artist, peddling absolute tat and sky high prices. The crazy fonts and colours, the ironic use of we, the snarky FAQS, grossly hyperbolic descriptions that seem more fitting of valuable works of art.

Have a read through some of his other listings, it's both hilarious and terrifying. I picture him peering at a shaq fu manual with a loupe in a dimly lit room with no furniture. Imagine bumping into this lunatic at a party.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIFA-Soc...820506?hash=item3d59655e1a:g:PHgAAOSw3WxZ-YmF

The item description is like peering into the mind of an insane person.

Pathologies identified: OCD, very high disgust sensitivity, delusions of grandeur, wilful denial of reality and plain old paranoia.

He thinks he's some kind of fucking artist, peddling absolute tat and sky high prices. The crazy fonts and colours, the ironic use of we, the snarky FAQS, grossly hyperbolic descriptions that seem more fitting of valuable works of art.

Have a read through some of his other listings, it's both hilarious and terrifying. I picture him peering at a shaq fu manual with a loupe in a dimly lit room with no furniture. Imagine bumping into this lunatic at a party.

Fuckin moonwhistle! thats a name I havent heard of in a while. That listing is full retard, who the fuck cares about if you've played a full match!? its a damn mega drive game!

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
Fuckin moonwhistle! thats a name I havent heard of in a while. That listing is full retard, who the fuck cares about if you've played a full match!? its a damn mega drive game!

Oh I've been around, haven't been posting much though.

This guy's listings are comedy gold. When I spend 30 odd quid on a dogshit insert that's ripped and faded, I damn sure what to make sure that the seller adds a security sticker. Because aliens, FBI, Dion Dakis? Plus for just another £60 quid he'll do you the honour of selling you the cartridge. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Midnight...m=142673433161&_trksid=p2047675.c100752.m1982

Or how about a master system pad for £240? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Midnight...m=142673433161&_trksid=p2047675.c100752.m1982

£76 quid for megadrive pad a bit steep? Fret not, he's written an essay on why it's worth it and it has passed "their" "formal" tests. No mention of replacing the rubber contacts which is the main reason why old pads go to shit but hey he's slapped another security sticker on it so not all bad. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mega-Dri...912751?hash=item21388135af:g:VJAAAOSwI8laJxyi

This lunatic will still be plugging this trash when rapture hits.

Last edited:

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
This lunatic will still be plugging this trash when rapture hits.

"All vintage pads have their own personality" Haha ... I've read through some of the descriptions. I've also noticed he has managed to sell a piece of 32X plastic for over £40. Nice.

Q: Is this douchebag sane? A: Sadly, no.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
If you consider Viewpoint to be your Holy Grail then do all of humanity a favor and put a bullet through your head.