Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Local OfferUp ad for a 2-slot.

Cab is in great shape, but dude is asking $2,500 for just the cab. Comes with a 138-1 boot cart.

Messaged him to give him a reality check and see if he would play ball, but he said its actually worth $3,500 and I'm not a real collector.

People's children...

Attachments

• 20200526_080628.jpg
    20200526_080628.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 215

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
nvm, i finally understood the description.

Last edited:

traveno

Rugal's Thug
Messaged him to give him a reality check and see if he would play ball, but he said its actually worth $3,500 and I'm not a real collector.

People's children...
And he’s supposedly a “real collector”? He’s got multi-carts ffs.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Local OfferUp ad for a 2-slot.

Cab is in great shape, but dude is asking $2,500 for just the cab. Comes with a 138-1 boot cart.

People's children...

Ebay has fucked the whole scene up. People are asking $100 for shit like KOF 95 mvs.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Ebay has fucked the whole scene up. People are asking $100 for shit like KOF 95 mvs.

There's no good place to get nice MVS carts anymore, except here when someone does post up some for sale. eBay is full of overpriced crap with replaced labels and boots galore. Facebook Neo groups are overrun with 3rd world MVS cart sellers who's carts look like they were buried in a cursed graveyard since they were new, and just recently dug up and listed for sale. And the "collectors" on Facebook love and praise these 3rd world sellers because they offer carts at actual value prices, but the condition of their carts looks like you should be flushing them down the toilet, not putting it on the shelf. Always makes me laugh when I see someone on Facebook pay full value for a cart that's been covered in dirt and grime sitting outside in some flea market, and then they praise the seller like they got a good deal. They don't know how these 3rd world sellers get these carts for pennies on the dollar and then scalp them to western people who pay huge money for them in any condition. Anyway... I'm rambling now. Half pissed rant over.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Where's Yaton today? I remember his $20 carts, food stains and all.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Neostore pic has the meg count logo in practically a different shade of blue lol.

Yup, the colors are off 100%. Also check out the purple company info box on the back. On the real thing it’s pink. Someone’s gonna get taken for a serious ride. :lolz:

9EFDD850-C73F-49F0-B306-9D7C19935269.jpeg

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
In the pictures with the open case, you can clearly see the case isn’t original either.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
In the pictures with the open case, you can clearly see the case isn’t original either.

Yeah. That's the kind of snap used by NCI and NG Dev for their releases. The plastic on the spine creates white lines when it's opened.

I promise you there are atomicwave PCBs inside that cart.

What's interesting is NG Dev has stated they have moved on to better snap locks and shells that don't have the SNK branding on them, and now eBay is being flooded with fake snaps with inserts for several games without that SNK branding.

DavidG I bet

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
One thing I never understood, why would someone drop that kind of money, but never do research to verify it's legit?

Can't wait to see the buyer post this in the boot or no boot section

Evan

Fio's Quartermaster
Why do people buy bootlegs for that much. At that point get a Neo sd or a 161 in 1, both are way better options.