It's been a year since... anyone up for Meet VI

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Ok, how about the 19th then, though I'll have to check my calendar (which is at work) if it's okay with me. Should be.

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
OK, if it's okay, just get over here. :)

My new place is pretty sweet now, we could do some barbeque as well. I just finished the patio and the grill has had only a few uses yet. ;)

Saturday the 12th it is, hopefully I'm not forgetting anything I'm supposed to be doing then. Sorry, no staying over, but we can play until the wee hours no problem.

EDIT: Though we just had another cat, do they rile up your allergies as well, TaidOmi?

Yes I get some symptoms from cats too but not so severe.. But it's ok because there is not need to stay overnight.

19th should be ok to me.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Oh, and I live in Kirkkonummi now, Masala, but the connections are good. I live almost on the junction of Kehä III, Länsiväylä and the railway tracks, so it's really easy to come here.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
19th is no good for me :(

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Damn, what do we do then. I can do both Saturdays, and am willing to drive up to Masku.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Fridays is not possible for me.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
So were looking at either no Raz or no TaiDOmi. We need a cage fight to decide this ;)

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
The other option is to move the meet to later. My situation is my parents are coming to visit at the 2nd half of june.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Yeah, I just wonder how hard it will be to get us all together once were all on holiday

Noisepurge

New Challenger
It would be fun to meet up with you guys too, i unfortunately have a wedding on the 19th.

But summertime tends to be difficult because of all the vacations, summer cabins and all :D

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Finn, wanna go up to Masku on 12th? I'm keen to visit Raz' We could haveanother meet where TaiDOmi can make it...

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Actually something came up on the 12th, so I can't.

Maybe it's better to postpone this, there's so few of us we can't spare anyone. :)