It's been a year since... anyone up for Meet VI

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Yeah, I guess it's been a year since we last met up, anyone interested in having another gaming session sometime? I think we need to give Finn a break from hosting, despite his hall of treasures :cool:

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
I have been thinking about the new meet too. But who would be able to host? :rolleyes:

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
I got space, but the family would need to be away, and my sony bravia doesn't like my AES too much ( :oh_no: picture wobbles )

Noisepurge

New Challenger
I'm up for it. I can host too but my apartment in Sörnäinen isn't huge and my consolized MVS also hates my flatscreen a little.

I can be the plan B if there's nothing else :D

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
I could probably host one but I'm in Masku (near Turku), could do a run to bus or train station though with car to pickup / drop off. Never tried the MVS on my flatscreen so I have no idea how it will work and I only have kof99. I got a CRT also downstairs but I don't have many games so youll all have to bring some.... I have a Wii and PS3 also. There could also be a sleep over option and BBQ in garden etc.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Yeah, we could have a meet. :)

Actually I've just moved. The new place is a lot bigger, though the MVS is now out of the living room. ;)

Could be fun if someone else could host, but I'm not out of the question.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Going to Raz' could actually be kinda fun :) Games/BBQ/Passing out on the couch at 5am with Neo controller in hand :tickled:

Finn, you mentioned your MVS ain't in the living room anymore... for some screwed up reason I just got a weird idea about putting a tv in an arcade cabinet, to watch tv on... where are my meds :loco:

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
The weekend of Juhannus and weekend after are going to be out for me period (my house or elsewhere) but the weekend of 12th / 13th June might be ideal if Im not working as wifey is away then too. Maybe thats to short notice though?

Raz

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
I'll check the calendar this eve Raz, don't mind bangin' up to Masku in my Type R :D
... which seats 4 :cool:

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
I'll check the calendar this eve Raz, don't mind bangin' up to Masku in my Type R :D
... which seats 4 :cool:

Type R ... :drool_2:... 2 more weeks and I will get an Audi A4.. ;)

Of course it would be nice if we could be near the Helsinki area but if it's not possible this time let's consider Razoola's place.

Last edited:

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
12th /13th june is 100% a go for me. Its just a question of if I have to work the day time on the saturday which would mean I'm not home until about 5pm. Hopefully I won't be working though, wife won't be here but both the dogs will be so I hope no one is allergic to them :) There should not be a problem with everyone sleeping over depending on how many come.

I'm gonna have to see if my supergun will work on my panel, if so that will be a MVS / PS3 and Wii all a go. It may be a good idea though for some to bring an AES though plus controllers though.

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
12th /13th june is 100% a go for me. Its just a question of if I have to work the day time on the saturday which would mean I'm not home until about 5pm. Hopefully I won't be working though, wife won't be here but both the dogs will be so I hope no one is allergic to them :) There should not be a problem with everyone sleeping over depending on how many come.

I'm gonna have to see if my supergun will work on my panel, if so that will be a MVS / PS3 and Wii all a go. It may be a good idea though for some to bring an AES though plus controllers though.

I am allergic to dogs unfortunately.... So basically that means that I cannot stay very long. Because Masku is not in my neighborhood it probably means that I cannot come. :(

Is it still possible to arrange the meeting somewhere else..? Finngamer?

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Its possible I can arrange for the dogs to be away.... would that help?

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
That, some vacuum cleaning + antihiistimiini = Teh Win:)

Its possible I can arrange for the dogs to be away.... would that help?

Sorry but I really cannot stay overnight in a place where has been dogs. Vacuuming simply doesn't help enough to remove the allergenes... Hmm... If there is no possiblity to be in somewhere else I am not sure I can participate this time... :crying:

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Sorry but I really cannot stay overnight in a place where has been dogs. Vacuuming simply doesn't help enough to remove the allergenes... Hmm... If there is no possiblity to be in somewhere else I am not sure I can participate this time... :crying:

In the basement where you would sleep the dogs have never been, they only roam on the upper floors :) I understand though if your allergies are that bad.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
In the basement where you would sleep the dogs have never been, they only roam on the upper floors :) I understand though if your allergies are that bad.

Wouldn't that bother the gimp you have chained up down there?

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug

Maybe it's better not to try my luck and die there alone... with the gimp. Whatever it may be.. :rolleyes:

... Thanks for your thoughtfulness though.

Last edited:

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
OK, if it's okay, just get over here. :)

My new place is pretty sweet now, we could do some barbeque as well. I just finished the patio and the grill has had only a few uses yet. ;)

Saturday the 12th it is, hopefully I'm not forgetting anything I'm supposed to be doing then. Sorry, no staying over, but we can play until the wee hours no problem.

EDIT: Though we just had another cat, do they rile up your allergies as well, TaidOmi?

Last edited:

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
OK, if it's okay, just get over here. :)

My new place is pretty sweet now, we could do some barbeque as well. I just finished the patio and the grill has had only a few uses yet. ;)

Saturday the 12th it is, hopefully I'm not forgetting anything I'm supposed to be doing then. Sorry, no staying over, but we can play until the wee hours no problem.

EDIT: Though we just had another cat, do they rile up your allergies as well, TaidOmi?

This date is not good for me if I have to travel, it was only good if it was ay my place :(