jap. MS1 on ebay Fake???

Espineli

n00b
Caren Greetings.

Thank you very much for your help. Yes, this topic can help other people. I wanted you to send me a PM because i have a bad level of English. And you and I are Catalans)

This afternoon I'm going to see a major collector of Neo Geo and he will compare your Metal Slug with my Metal Slug.
I have clear that the manual is false, But I believe that the cart and insert are true. The quality is very good. It is a pity therefore that the manual is false. Find a manual of metal slug is impossible.

I contacted the seller. I'm sure we can reach a solution. He did not know that the manual was false. I hope the problem can be solved :)

Caren Regarding your questions:
- I will check this afternoon the small tank that you mention. The gray dots.
- The logo at first glance is all yellow equal all other logos of Neo Geo AES games. I would say it is identical. A eye I can not see the yellow dots. So I zoom photos that I show in this post.
- At the sticker I see as a black color for all areas: logo, gold and white. White is not pure as a normal conversion.

Anyway you can see detailed images of the logo of the insert and sticker of cart.

I am not new to Neo Geo Caren. I have over 12 years collecting Neo Geo. But I was a time without collecting anything and I sold most of my collection.
I have many games and arcade machines such as Sega Naomi, Taito Vewlix and others.
Neo Geo I know the issue of conversions and original. But in the case of Metal Slug, not checked the images you sent me the seller.

I returned to collect Neo Geo. And I started with the roof: From top to bottom. Of the Metal Slug's, Kizuna, Garou MOW, Neo Turf Masters .... the KOF 94, trash rally, blues journey ...
I started backwards xD

I would appreciate any information.

Thank you very much everybody.

Espineli

n00b
Caren Greetings.

Thank you very much for your help. Yes, this topic can help other people. I wanted you to send me a PM because i have a bad level of English. And you and I are Catalans)

This afternoon I'm going to see a major collector of Neo Geo and he will compare your Metal Slug with my Metal Slug.
I have clear that the manual is false, But I believe that the cart and insert are true. The quality is very good. It is a pity therefore that the manual is false. Find a manual of metal slug is impossible.

I contacted the seller. I'm sure we can reach a solution. He did not know that the manual was false. I hope the problem can be solved :)

Caren Regarding your questions:
- I will check this afternoon the small tank that you mention. The gray dots.
- The logo at first glance is all yellow equal all other logos of Neo Geo AES games. I would say it is identical. A eye I can not see the yellow dots. So I zoom photos that I show in this post.
- At the sticker I see as a black color for all areas: logo, gold and white. White is not pure as a normal conversion.

Anyway you can see detailed images of the logo of the insert and sticker of cart.

I am not new to Neo Geo Caren. I have over 12 years collecting Neo Geo. But I was a time without collecting anything and I sold most of my collection.
I have many games and arcade machines such as Sega Naomi, Taito Vewlix and others.
Neo Geo I know the issue of conversions and original. But in the case of Metal Slug, not checked the images you sent me the seller.

I returned to collect Neo Geo. And I started with the roof: From top to bottom. Of the Metal Slug's, Kizuna, Garou MOW, Neo Turf Masters .... the KOF 94, trash rally, blues journey ...
I started backwards xD

I would appreciate any information.

Thank you very much everybody.

caren103

King's Dry Cleaner
I'm not català :D .

Then, if you're going to compare your Metal with that other one, you'll verify it.

Perhaps I know that collector from other forums: which is his/her usual nick in forums?

Espineli

n00b
catalan, spanish...as you prefer :)

I have good news:
The cart and insert are originals.
I compared my Metal with the Metal Slug original of my friend and the insert and cart are same.

I opened the cart: perfect. Original 100%. No conversion.
I will post more pictures of the inside of Cart.
This metal is all original except the manual.
But even if the bricks do not appear in my manual, I'm sure it's the same type of role and this role is impossible to find in print shops, is industrial. seems a very real manual.
- It is possible that there are several editions of Metal Slug? Like the Samurai Spirits III or Metal Slug 3 or other Neo Geo games?

look also this picture that the friend SuperDeadite posted:
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r260/SuperDeadite/HI3F0037-1.jpg

Its bricks are glued to the end left of insert. And look now my bricks, there is more separation:
http://i49.tinypic.com/dcc8cn.jpg

And my Insert and cart are original, 100% secure. I checked.

You are the experts, but would not surprise me that there were several editions of Metal Slug and other games with minor differences.

Thank you.

caren103

King's Dry Cleaner
I meant I am not from the catalan community, but from another spanish community.

Regarding the manual: NO, it is FAKE for sure.

I own a Metal Slug conversion printed in off-set, and it wears the same kind of manual than yours, and it is FAKE.

Check the staples too.

And I am almost sure if I had your manual in my hands, I would see the letters in close inspection as if they came from being scanned, and the little grey tank per example as not being compesed its colour from little grey dots.

Last edited:
systmdfect you are a idiot
I not a scammer,
I am not a crook, take my METAL SLUG to review and try to recover my money from the store where I bought my original cartridge is for this reason I returned the cost of the manual and box.
On my auction as it was not selling the game wing, use the auction to sell a private article to a friend (and to pay commissions auction is a lot cheaper on EBAY fixed price) being at a price, cancel all bids exceeded the agreed price and cancel the auction.
I do not know why the people of this forum is dedicated more than anything to insult and belittle people.
It is noted that no life of its own.

Ninjatemper

King's Dry Cleaner
I bought a "100% working and tested" Hori neo stick from Samuelnippon. When it arrived the d button was 100% not working and the stick was so jammed up and corroded that you couldn't move it without tremendous effort. When it did move, it would lock in the left direction and you'd have to pull it back out. He said he'd send a replacement and gave his apologies multiple times as I contacted him over the months. I never got that replacement and I gave up. He's either too busy or too confused to get it done.