jap. MS1 on ebay Fake???

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Fucking hell £50 for some printing, that'll be the next big thing till ebay realises what they are for :oh_no:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
If they're trying to pass a $250 conversion for a $2500 genuine. Buying those fake manuals at $25 apiece is a real steal...

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Look like another likely MS1 Conversion was just listed, see auction.

Yes that is certainly a conversion. The manual, label, and insert are clearly fake. I suppose the seller could be ignorant but saying "100% Original Not a conversion" is a flat out lie. :oh_no:

Hello
They call me ignorant and a liar, and say that my article is false, is that right?
As you can see if my article is false, they want proof that the article is true, I'll upload photos to my auction to clear doubts.
But it really is a shame that people have no idea or know anything to say I'm an ignorant, when I think he is much more ignorant to not realize that the article is original.
I have sold hundreds of NEO GEO games and I have a store in Akihabara and come to call me ignorant?
It's a shame

Hello
They call me ignorant and a liar, and say that my article is false, is that right?
As you can see if my article is false, they want proof that the article is true, I'll upload photos to my auction to clear doubts.
But it really is a shame that people have no idea or know anything to say I'm an ignorant, when I think he is much more ignorant to not realize that the article is original.
I have sold hundreds of NEO GEO games and I have a store in Akihabara and come to call me ignorant?
It's a shame

As can be so sure that is a copy, I have the original invoice showing that it is not a conversion.
I hope that instead of insulting me, can better explain why they think that is a conversion I will give the evidence I have is not so, and if I err include such INFORMATION `n in the auction.
Regards

SuperDeadite

Zero's Tailor
As can be so sure that is a copy, I have the original invoice showing that it is not a conversion.
I hope that instead of insulting me, can better explain why they think that is a conversion I will give the evidence I have is not so, and if I err include such INFORMATION `n in the auction.
Regards

As stated, it seems that you are ignorant. Which is highly normal. I'm guessing you picked this up at SuperPotato, Trader, or the like. Sad to say, but it is not an original. The manual is the easiest thing to spot. Here is what a real Metal Slug manual looks like:

PICT1134.jpg

See these brick lines?
PICT1135.jpg

Every real Metal Slug manual looks like this. For comparison, here's the official neo-geo.com pic:
metalslug.jpg

Every fake MS that has appeared has a manual like yours. There are other things wrong with your cart as well. I'd love to see a pic of the back of your insert. Not to mention, actual pcb pics.

I hate to break it to you, but fake Neo carts have been around in Akiba for a long time. Even a lot of the "big tyme" stores can't tell a difference. This is not a personal attack, the NeoGeo community is just tired of seeing the same old fakes.

caren103

King's Dry Cleaner
BE CAREFUL these days.

I've found on Ebay some Metal Slug 1 Jap, with the manual with the bricks RIGHT, but after detecting a more darker colour in the insert, I contacted the seller, and juts let's say he was a a liar (first said the bought game at Akihabara, then at a UK shop, he said he could not take close pictures as the game was already packaged (28 days left for the end of the auction) nor he wanted to unpackage for the pictures it even being an expensive item, etc.)... so I guess it was a FAKE MS but with the bricks row CORRECTED.

To begin with I have not insulted anyone and I guess Superdeadite is the same person who sent me by EBAY insults that I have put an item on the invoice that is original, if I could be fooled otherwise, but a little politeness this for others, you call me a liar and other adjectives but I have not used.
Then I'm sure my article is original, not in perfect condition and is increasing more photos for the person who said they were aware (though I think with that vocabulary alone I think are some who like to annoy or be very knowledgeable about not knowing anything ) to see and if I really got ripped off I can have my claim here acer and get my money because I cheated and if so I would love dijieran me in a more courteous and polite.
But seeing the form and language used and apart from a manual showing pictures I've seen mine and I can take pictures of it if they wish I did not noticed any difference.
I uploaded photos from all angles of the cartridge in the same way, and I have reviewed the details I have mentioned, I have not found anything that tells me is false.
I hope that instead of spitting at the sky tell me a polite way if there has been an error with this cartridge that I have, I invite you to see the pictures to increase in the auction.
Best regards

To begin with I have not insulted anyone and I guess Superdeadite is the same person who sent me by EBAY insults that I have put an item on the invoice that is original, if I could be fooled otherwise, but a little politeness this for others, you call me a liar and other adjectives but I have not used.
Then I'm sure my article is original, is in perfect condition and are more images to increase the person who said they were aware (though I think with that vocabulary alone I think are some who like to annoy or be very knowledgeable without knowing anything ) to see and if I really got ripped off I can have my claim here acer and get my money because I cheated and if so I would love to hear you say in a more courteous and polite.
But seeing the form and language used and apart from a manual showing pictures I've seen mine and I can take pictures of it if they wish I did not noticed any difference.
I uploaded photos from all angles of the cartridge in the same way, and I have reviewed the details I have mentioned, I have not found anything that tells me is false.
I hope that instead of spitting at the sky tell me a polite way if there has been an error with this cartridge that I have, I invite you to see the pictures to increase in the auction.
Best regards

caren103

King's Dry Cleaner
Soster...I've realised I bought from him a Stakes Winner 2 Jap AES game not a long time ago.

Regarding the Metal Slug he is selling, the manual at least is a fake one.

That's for sure.

Last edited:
Soster, I've realised I bought from you a Stakes Winner 2 Jap AES games not a long time ago.

Regarding the Metal Slug you're selling, the manual at least is a fake one.

That's for sure.

Ok if you say the manual is not original, I could explain why?
explicacòn up gave me a very vague and I've looked at other web `s not've noticed the difference in the SNK logo nor the lines that form the bricks.
I can upload a picture manual for extended
Regards

caren103

King's Dry Cleaner
The most well-known fake manuals for the Metal Slug game have a row of bricks with a difference when compared with an original manual: fake: 2 bricks; original: 3 bricks.

Also, when the manual is fake, the most common is the rest is fake too.

Yes, please, upload and show here high resolution pictures of: manual (front, back, two close inner pages); insert (front, back, spine), sticker (front and above), and above all, pictures of the two boards (front and above all back).

In the meanwhile, you should stop selling at Ebay this item immediately, until you see why people here have concluded it is a fake item.

caren103

King's Dry Cleaner
The photos that you have asked me long before I went up and the E-BAY, went up as the extension to see this post for people to judge and think that I am not a crook, just in all angles now you are asking me then accuse me of selling something that is FAKE, when have not seen my photos?
Pictures of the angles that are dear friend asked me on the EBAY auction.
You can see them there and take some more tomorrow to show I have reviewed what I commented on the manual and see no difference from the original show you here and I am auctioning
In the meantime
Regards

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
The photos that you have asked me long before I went up and the E-BAY, went up as the extension to see this post for people to judge and think that I am not a crook, just in all angles now you are asking me then accuse me of selling something that is FAKE, when have not seen my photos?
You can see them there and take some more tomorrow to show I have reviewed what I commented on the manual and see no difference from the original show you here and I am auctioning
In the meantime
Regards

I don't think you understand. We have seen your photos. After comparing them to an original we have seen that, at the very least, the manual if not original. We have informed you of this and you still don't believe us.

You can tell by looking at the second row of bricks from the top. On your manual the line is at the very edge. On an original manual the line is further away from the edge. Also your case insert looks to be fake as well. The lasy part of the gun fire is sticking up the highest when it should be the second to last part of the gun fire that sticks out the highest. Also, the color quality of the manual, insert, and sticker are is darker and has less contrast than originals.

You do not have an original Metal Slug.
It does not matter where you bought it from.
Stop selling this slug as an original when it is clearly a conversion or bootleg.

By the way, I was the one that sent you those messages on ebay. I didn't assume that you were trying to scam until the third message I sent. If you would like I can post all the messages so that everybody can see what actually took place, and who insulted who.

Regards

caren103

King's Dry Cleaner
In the meantime
Regards

Sorry?

There are two Ebay sales commented here: one from seller Soster (who is the one from whom I bought the "Stakes Winner 2") and yours, samuelnippon.

Regarding your sale, what I've seen is the picture of your Ebay sale, and at least THE MANUAL there is A FAKE one, without any kind of doubt.

You can read this thread in which people have post pictures of a LEGIT Metal Slug including its manual: and difference in bricks have been signaled and explained.

I am starting to believe you truly know what you are selling and are only trying to confuse people so not inform to Ebay is a fake sale.

Open your cart, post HERE HIGH RESOLUTION pictures of both boards (front and back); and the other HIGH RESOLUTION CLOSE pictures I mentioned.

As a honest seller, just close your Ebay sale until all is clear for you.

If you do not provide the requested HIGH RESOLUTION pictures so people can confirm insert and cart (as manual is FAKE 100% for sure), or you continue with your sale after all warnings here... well, don't ask people to stop thnking about scammers and scamming.

Last edited:

bel

n00b
see no difference from the original show you here and I am auctioning
In the meantime
Regards

Look the circles.

16blczo.jpg

Those brick lines are not showed in your manual. All originals (as far as i know) have these lines.

If your manual is fake, game is 95% sure fake.

SuperDeadite

Zero's Tailor
Then I'm sure my article is original, not in perfect condition and is increasing more photos for the person who said they were aware (though I think with that vocabulary alone I think are some who like to annoy or be very knowledgeable about not knowing anything ) to see and if I really got ripped off I can have my claim here acer and get my money because I cheated and if so I would love dijieran me in a more courteous and polite.
Best regards

I have not sent any Ebay comments to you. I haven't used Ebay in years. I live in Japan, Ebay is worthless to me. Someone just posted your auction. I know my MS is 100% legit. So clicked on your auction to compare, and your manual is clearly fake.

If you can't tell the difference between your MS manual and mine, you are either blind or a liar. Anyways I asked for a pic of the back of the insert. But you haven't done so. You have 3 pics of the front of the insert, but not a single back pic? Why not? If you can't supply a pic of the back of the insert. Then you are clearly pulling a scam. I would also like a pic of the insert's spine as well.

SuperDeadite

Zero's Tailor
OK I see your new pictures, and yes it's a complete fake. The manual is fake. The insert is fake. The label is fake.

caren103

King's Dry Cleaner
OK I see your new pictures, and yes it's a complete fake. The manual is fake. The insert is fake. The label is fake.

SuperDeadite, might I ask you to explain with pictures (if possible) the differences in the insert and sticker so other noob members like me can see what to look for besides the secod bricks row in the manual, when faced with an "original" which is a conversion?