TMNT: Fall of The Foot Clan animated bestiary

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
You should be able to find it for cheap on eBay I would think.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
very cool.
I need to seek that out for my old green screen.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Reminds me of how Ultra/Konami always tried to write funny stuff in their manuals.

JoshuaF

n00b
I miss manuals with enemy galleries. The sprites also make me wish Konami would've made more TMNT sidescrollers for NES instead of beat 'em ups the system couldn't really handle.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I love Krangs wide eyed animations. He was always my favorite character.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I don't remember the manhole covers the foot would throw looking like tetris blocks.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
These guys are of absolutely no value to society.

Not-So-Great Ball of Fire.

Napolean.

Ah, to be alive in the golden age of video game manuals again.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Glad you guys liked 'em!

StickmanLoser: That's not a manhole cover he's throwing. In the third stage, you fight across a bunch of semis rumbling down the highway, and the tetris-like blocks are the loads they're carrying (maybe they ARE supposed to be hauling Tetris bricks, I dunno, you never can tell with Japanese game developers).

JoshuaF: You an me both, the enemy rundown/descriptions was always my favorite section of instruction manuals. Occasionally you'll still see it done today, but not very often. That said, in-game, comprehensive bestiaries are a wicked awesome alternative to the old print version.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I really appreciate you making something like this. I've mentioned several times on this forum that I'm currently collecting original GB games. Definitely one of my favorites on the system, though I did like Back From the Sewers a little better. Brings back a lot of good memories.

Jon