The retirement of SFIV, the FINAL week's of hardcore matches

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
YES!

I am on psn @ URLWK. I wanna usher out this game with some 'retiring SFIV' matches. When ssfiv comes out, I will be quitting SFIV forever due to suckage. So lets get some games rolling ya bastards.

Q) LWK, what the fuck is the point, you have ants invading those houses, ocd and a bigger penis then I do?

A) The point is ADAPTING, the point is strategy, the point is finding flaws in each other and discussing them to further progress towards a probable example of "perfectionism" in the game. I don't want fucking excuses, you come to the table and do your best. If you fail, you learn by failing. Every match is a learning experience and never regrettable.

Move off the forum bullshit and play some SFIV with me, you will learn something you didn't know before you started and gain a deeper respect for depth and strategy, whether you or I bring about these changes 's is unimportant. The key is to learn and have a lot of damn fun doing so.

:p

Hint #2.

I like AIM. I don't give a crap if you don't. Download it, its a great go-to tool for player access, sarcasm and godlike etc's. Come to AIM to talk shit. I seriously don't care. I joined ng.com for games, and this online scene is something we need to put more heart into as a community.

I promise a few things. 1) I will rail on you. 2) I don't give a shit. I am actually not and arrogant person as I get a lot of crap for being. The bottom line is that you need someone to play a legitimate game to teach you a 'flow' that goes to the game. A flow that makes it special. I'm not here to reflect rose's projectile back and forth, or jerk off to dan's super. That's scrub jargon and not fun after 5 minutes. I want to make you guys as good as I can and improve my own game when you figure out my game.

That way we can all experience 'the magic' of making a proper choice at the right time. This is what defines the fighter, and if you've never experienced this feeling, you will be hooked when you do.

HINT #3

If you are losing and have hostility about it, whoever the player, talk it out. Figure out what your weakness is, approach the player and ask for advice. Get ANGRY. Its okay, you can't improve if you don't give a shit. I want you to feel like 'fuck this guy', that will build a will to improve. You will respect who beats you. This is key. You earn your keep here.

Every time I beat a player, I want that person to come to me and ask me why it happened, I want them to ask me for advice. I want that player to rise above and kick me off my routine so I can improve and adapt a new style for that style that beats mine. This isn't a dick measuring contest, this is the one of the last forms of enlightenment left in this desolate world, so hit me up on aim or pm or whatever and lets do some games! :vik:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
no one worth talking to uses aim anymore. All the cool people migrated to gchat.

YES!

I am on psn @ URLWK. I wanna usher out this game with some 'retiring SFIV' matches. When ssfiv comes out, I will be quitting SFIV forever due to suckage. So lets get some games rolling ya bastards.

Q) LWK, what the fuck is the point, you have ants invading those houses, ocd and a bigger penis then I do?

A) The point is ADAPTING, the point is strategy, the point is finding flaws in each other and discussing them to further progress towards a probable example of "perfectionism" in the game. I don't want fucking excuses, you come to the table and do your best. If you fail, you learn by failing. Every match is a learning experience and never regrettable.

Move off the forum bullshit and play some SFIV with me, you will learn something you didn't know before you started and gain a deeper respect for depth and strategy, whether you or I bring about these changes 's is unimportant. The key is to learn and have a lot of damn fun doing so.

:p

Hint #2.

I like AIM. I don't give a crap if you don't. Download it, its a great go-to tool for player access, sarcasm and godlike etc's. Come to AIM to talk shit. I seriously don't care. I joined ng.com for games, and this online scene is something we need to put more heart into as a community.

I promise a few things. 1) I will rail on you. 2) I don't give a shit. I am actually not and arrogant person as I get a lot of crap for being. The bottom line is that you need someone to play a legitimate game to teach you a 'flow' that goes to the game. A flow that makes it special. I'm not here to reflect rose's projectile back and forth, or jerk off to dan's super. That's scrub jargon and not fun after 5 minutes. I want to make you guys as good as I can and improve my own game when you figure out my game.

That way we can all experience 'the magic' of making a proper choice at the right time. This is what defines the fighter, and if you've never experienced this feeling, you will be hooked when you do.

HINT #3

If you are losing and have hostility about it, whoever the player, talk it out. Figure out what your weakness is, approach the player and ask for advice. Get ANGRY. Its okay, you can't improve if you don't give a shit. I want you to feel like 'fuck this guy', that will build a will to improve. You will respect who beats you. This is key. You earn your keep here.

Every time I beat a player, I want that person to come to me and ask me why it happened, I want them to ask me for advice. I want that player to rise above and kick me off my routine so I can improve and adapt a new style for that style that beats mine. This isn't a dick measuring contest, this is the one of the last forms of enlightenment left in this desolate world, so hit me up on aim or pm or whatever and lets do some games! :vik:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
no one worth talking to uses aim anymore. All the cool people migrated to gchat.

gchat?

I don't use that yet. I talk to most of my friends on AIM, almost all of them have aim.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
gchat?

I don't use that yet. I talk to most of my friends on AIM, almost all of them have aim.

lol AIM

wasn't that popular in the mid-90s or something?

i will be glad to see sf4 go, honestly, so much shit is busted, especially with regard to online play

watch ssf4 be even worse, lolz

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I'll get something else if its what everyone here uses. Most of my college friends and oldest friends are always using aim. Or they have a combine program that includes it. I intentionally use a totally out of date aim because its instant and doesn't include all the graphical mess. A lot of people still use it.

Yeah man. I am worried about a lot of stuff in SSFIV, but over all, I am psyched to try out the new characters. I just am happy we have a bigger roster and a more varied choice margin for people who got sick of using the same chars in SFIV.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
lol AIM

wasn't that popular in the mid-90s or something?

i will be glad to see sf4 go, honestly, so much shit is busted, especially with regard to online play

watch ssf4 be even worse, lolz

You're always on SFIV lately... I wish I had the drive to put SFIV back in and play you.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
You're always on SFIV lately... I wish I had the drive to put SFIV back in and play you.

yeah i don't know why the fuck i play it, masochistic tendencies i guess

it'd be much simpler to just punch myself in the dick repeatedly

i'd be in a much better mood throughout the week if i just threw the game in the trash and never thought about it again

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
instant messanger usage must be a regional thing, everyone in canada seems to use MSN while everyone in the states uses AIM.

times were simpler when we just all used ICQ

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
instant messanger usage must be a regional thing, everyone in canada seems to use MSN while everyone in the states uses AIM.

I used to use ICQ also.

Anyways all, i'm tired. I'll prolly crash out

Last edited:

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member

ICQ sure brings back some memories.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
@ LWK: do you also have 360 rev of SFIV? No PS3 for me, and i would love an excuse to put down mushihimesama futari for a bit. Game is raping my eyes! :'(

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Just got a stick here in Taiwan. Pretty sweet, now I can actually win when I play online. I would like to play with you guys again, but I think the lag would be too bad playing with anyone but hanafuda. If you see me on psn, we can give it a shot, but I doubt it will be playable. I'm hoping super will have good online play, and possibly be able to play with you guys again.

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
Just got a stick here in Taiwan. Pretty sweet, now I can actually win when I play online. I would like to play with you guys again, but I think the lag would be too bad playing with anyone but hanafuda. If you see me on psn, we can give it a shot, but I doubt it will be playable. I'm hoping super will have good online play, and possibly be able to play with you guys again.

I've gotten pretty good online with only 2 bars, so it's worth a shot. Let's have a match and find out. (I'm on the west coast by the way, so at least there's that.)

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
holy shit, saturdays really bring out the faggotry in this game

as if it wasn't far enough off the charts already