Scudetto conversazione

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Things have been really close in the Serie A again, for what seems like the first time since 2007-2008, as Inter very likely to drop to #2 in the rankings behind Roma with their draw against Fiorentina.

Not to talk about calciopolo, but the refereeing in the Fiorentina match was terrible today. Seemed about as biased as the refereeing for the home team at Santiago Bernabeu. Kind of makes me wonder what forces are really at work behind the scenes in Serie A, because there's no way Moratti can be the puppet master of that. I suspect it's probably Fran's eastern euro family. jk, maybe.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
AS Roma 68 pts
Internazionale 67 pts
AC Milan 64 pts

At last... Inter's hegemony might come to an end.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
AS Roma 68 pts
Internazionale 67 pts
AC Milan 64 pts

At last... Inter's hegemony might come to an end.

With only a single point lead?:smirk:

At least they have a plausible excuse.. they're the only Italian squad to dispute their domestic league as well as fighting for the Champions League too.

Most Italian teams this season did below their expectations, and Inter is the only one fighting for all competitions. They have much more matches on their legs than most of the rest. fatigue is clearly on sight.

I can't see any white flags from the neurazzuri yet ;)

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
....As I see it....

...Mourinho is using this as an excuse to get fired and have a nice pay out....

...He's planning to get a juicy kick in the balls from Barcelona... and then end up 2nd in Italia....

..They'll sack him and pay him off... just like Chelsea did...

...He'll end up at another team... spend a Godzillion GBP in the transfer market... and then get bored and get fired again... It's a vicous circle...

xROTx

PS. On a side note... i watched Real madrid vs Barca.... lolz... 270Million Euro's... and Real STILL can't defend...
PPS. Ronaldo did nothing in that match.... neither did Messi really... just Barca played like a team...

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
PPS. Ronaldo did nothing in that match.... neither did Messi really... just Barca played like a team...

people tend to don't believe that 90% of Messi's success is called Xavi Hernandez. Think I'm talking out of my ass? Look at his performance in the national team...

Man, that Xavi is a hell of a player. He's just not that "spectacular" or flashy.
Barcelona without Xavi is like a watch without pointers.

Man of the match. PERIOD.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
people tend to don't believe that 90% of Messi's success is called Xavi Hernandez. Think I'm talking out of my ass? Look at his performance in the national team...

Man, that Xavi is a hell of a player. He's just not that "spectacular" or flashy.
Barcelona without Xavi is like a watch without pointers.

Man of the match. PERIOD.

Xavi's thru pass was beautiful. Messi is a good finisher, but I agree about Xavi. But it's not just Xavi. Iniesta is good too. Dani is good too. Messi has a lot of people that can feed him the ball.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
With only a single point lead?:smirk:

At least they have a plausible excuse.. they're the only Italian squad to dispute their domestic league as well as fighting for the Champions League too.

Most Italian teams this season did below their expectations, and Inter is the only one fighting for all competitions. They have much more matches on their legs than most of the rest. fatigue is clearly on sight.

I can't see any white flags from the neurazzuri yet ;)

The Fiorentina match was winnable for Inter, before the match began. But at the same time, it was winnable for Fiorentina, as a home match for a team that wants to break into the uefa cup at least.

The thing about that one point lead is that over the rest of the season Inter has the hardest schedule compared to Roma and Milan. Don't be surprised if Juve win against Inter next week. Now the scudetto is Roma's to lose.

And Mourinho does not strategically lose. The guy can't handle losing. He's the "special one."

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
And Mourinho does not strategically lose. The guy can't handle losing. He's the "special one."

Yeah, there's always someone to blame, he's never responsible for defeats.

No matter how hard we try, we cannot mold that fucker.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I like Inter as I like many other teams.

But I only root for mine, which I'm considering being associated soon.
Benfica ! :D

Dude, there's no Figo at Inter. No reason to support them anymore.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Dude, there's no Figo at Inter. No reason to support them anymore.

And what makes you think I like a team because there's a compatriot in there?

Chelsea's full of portuguese players and I don't like Chelsea at all.

I like Balotelli a lot. Maicon is my favorite Right defender.
And there's Sneijder, pure class.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
And what makes you think I like a team because there's a compatriot in there?

Chelsea's full of portuguese players and I don't like Chelsea at all.

I like Balotelli a lot. Maicon is my favorite Right defender.
And there's Sneijder, pure class.

Sneijder is a punk. Balotelli is treated like a black boy. Maicon is excellent. But then you have the strong possibility that everything is about to get exposed and Inter will lose all their titles. A great moment for justice. Seems that Moratti made the moves to create the entire Calciopolo. No surprise since they were the great victors of calciopolo, and have reaped the rewards for half a decade.

The only people who support Inter are mobsters and war criminals. A foul team with no style or class. Will be nice seeing that they play Pisa next season.