River City Ransom Guitar Cover

Wow that is a cool game and I love the cover. I played the shit out of that game on my Dreamcast years ago. Still have yet to beat it.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
He may be talking about the NES rom. I still have my NES emulator + roms disc, and I also played RCR a lot on that.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I gotta try that sometime. The NES controller gives me the cramps.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
HELL YES!!!! That's one of my favorite tracks from any game ever. You kick ass.

O.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
That's before the era of ergonomic design though. Now that my hands are bigger, the right-angle corners of the controller sinks into my palm rather than allowing my fingers to bend around them.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Great cover. Your channel is a gem. So much entertaining shit on there. I loved hearing you vocalize your thoughts while playing Loopz.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I forgot I had a lot of that crap on there. I'm the biggest douche when it comes to saying shit while playing games (ie: OHMYGOD, WHATTHEFUCK, GIVEMEABREAK, etc).

Now the I'm talking to my bass-playing, born-again christian, who has now dropped jesus, friend, we're hoping to collaborate on doing the Bay Area theme from Final Fight.

Last edited:

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Gonna power up RCR in a bit, I'll play it like I did Bad Dudes awhile back (with your version playing). I need some money, and life should be so easy that we just run around beating ppl up and being a scab, rifling though the pockets of those trounced on, all done to the electric guitar.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That's before the era of ergonomic design though. Now that my hands are bigger, the right-angle corners of the controller sinks into my palm rather than allowing my fingers to bend around them.
I recommend the dog bone NES controller for you, it's butter sweet.

Wes, that stuff is incredible as always!

SNKNostalgia

Avid Neo-Expert
Nice cover.

Yep, you gotta love the Nester DC emulator. I think unofficially it went up to like 7.1 or so. It runs really damn well. You get stereo enhancement, easy button save and load state, easy emulation speed settings, a custom cheat code setup and DC controller is perfectly fine for NES games. I have been using it for like 7 years.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
dbxe2.jpg

I should have posted a pic on the previous posts to give you an idea what to look for. This is just a guy turning them to USB but this controller has the regular NES pin cable.

The back has a nice contour shape that's so comfortable, I think you're gonna like it, the first time I used it I felt like I was in heaven and I'm not a gamepad sort of guy.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Thanks. I've got the dogbone controller and it's as confortable as the SNES controller was:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-BOX-N...t=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item439bd4ebf4

Since I'm accustomed to the neo joystick, a friend of mine suggested me to try out the Capcom Fighter Power Stick. Apparently the stick is Seimitsu and it's got detachable cables with pinout to both NES and SNES. If I liked it I can use it as-is. And if I don't, that I can mod the buttons with something else or take out the port & cable to mod another stick:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CAPCOM-FIGHTER-...d=ViewItem&pt=Video_Games&hash=item335ca88470

Anyone has experience with this stick?