Man Utd vs Bayern....

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
OK OK...

Let's get back on topic.... After Arsenal got man raped by the midget known as Messi....

It's Man Utd's turn to see if they can overturn a 2 -1 defecit....

IMPO.... I think that Man Utd aint the force they use to be... and have great hopes for Bayern knocking them out....

FUCK Patriotism.... this is Man Utd we're talking about....

xROTx

PS. I LIKED the Spanish food Charlie... it was nice.... It was like picking at little bits of weird meat and veg....
PPS. I'm off to Italy in 4 weeks.... I'm gonna go visit Tomcat and kick him in the balls... mainly because that's how REAL Men show affection for each other.... Fuck this hugging and Kissing shite...:shame:
PPPS. I watched Messi when he first came on the scene.... he scored in like 10 minutes after coming on as a substitute... I thought he was good then.... but Barca thought he was even better... his buyout clause I hear is 200million Euro's.....

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N
WTF !!! this is great new buddy :mr_t:

I can't wait :D

regards

Tom(ITA)

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Go Bayern Munich :), heres hoping the dont fold under some pressure and let man u run riot.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Just under an hour to go....

...I'm so excited... I'm going to wet myself....

...err.... Waybe Rooney is starting... lolz.... Miraculous recovery.... or wot?

...I HATE Fergies mind games....

xROTx

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
i dont mind man u ,i hope they win.

the only english teams i like to see lose are newcastle and aston fucking imbred cock suking villa!!

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
bloody hell twichy bum time,just shoes what the away goal rule does to a game.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
bugger the wife watching some shite on the tv now so missed that one :oh_no:

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Ah well looks like Rots prediction at the top of the thread was a good one :), poor Man u :D

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
If Rot's predictions keep coming true, he may not need to get a new job.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Aye, give him £10 and send him to the betting shop and watch him come out rich :D

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

I watched this at my mates house... he had a few friends around....

...I thought it was all over after 6 mins in all honesty...:D... so I just drank his wine....

...Needless to say by the end... I was the only happy and very drunken guy there....

...Nothing better than spending an evening with die hard Man Utd fans... and watch them go from absolute joy.... to despair...:buttrock:

xROTx

PS. My next prediction is that the England National team.... will promise so much at the world cup... and then bottle it in the quarter finals....:oh_no:

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N

...I thought it was all over after 6 mins in all honesty...:D... so I just drank his wine....

...Needless to say by the end... I was the only happy and very drunken guy there....

...Nothing better than spending an evening with die hard Man Utd fans... and watch them go from absolute joy.... to despair...:buttrock:

xROTx

PS. My next prediction is that the England National team.... will promise so much at the world cup... and then bottle it in the quarter finals....:oh_no:

well afterall...you can always support sampdoria my friend:D

regards

Tom(ITA)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
well afterall...you can always support sampdoria my friend:D

regards

Tom(ITA)

footballroomtj0.jpg

Support wisely...

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic

xROTx

lol thats fact,

england do it every time:crying: