Man Utd vs Bayern....

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N
I watched this at my mates house... he had a few friends around....

...I thought it was all over after 6 mins in all honesty...:D... so I just drank his wine....

...Needless to say by the end... I was the only happy and very drunken guy there....

...Nothing better than spending an evening with die hard Man Utd fans... and watch them go from absolute joy.... to despair...:buttrock:

xROTx

PS. My next prediction is that the England National team.... will promise so much at the world cup... and then bottle it in the quarter finals....:oh_no:

well rotbuddy....England at quarter of finals in the world cup... seem a too much optimistic prediction to me:D

but you have Mr Capello as coach so this could also happen..:o

we still the world champions:D

regards

Tom(ITA)

Last edited:

Tomcat

Oh, Painful 92 final...

I feel your pain. I really do :(

yes atrobuddy :( that was really the only chance for us to win the champions we went so close...:(

regards

Tom(ITA)

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member

Since I was born, yes. Not including the UEFA Cup final at home too against the greatest Anderlecht of all time.
1-0 In Belgium and 1-1 at home :(

But the most painful to me was the Semi-Final against Parma for the Cup Winners Cup in 93-94. They were trashed in Lisbon and went out alive with a small 2-1, then won by away goals in the return leg with Carlos Mozer sent off at minute 12. That team was absolutely FANTASTIC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1janEMgkY4

Rui Costa had its birthday that night, I remember me, and the others 119,999 souls around me singing along it's birthday. That was thrilling.

@Tomcat : Great "baldy" Lombardo days! :D I Had a Sampdoria "ERG" jersey at that time. Loved that Sponsor on that nicely blue.
Maybe one day you'll comeback ;) , every great club has to pass through a grey era...

Tomcat

Well I think I should say thanks Wasabi or others moderators for my new nice Sampdoria Avatar..

:D

regards

Tom(ITA)

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Well I think I should say thanks Wasabi or others moderators for my new nice Sampdoria Avatar..

:D

regards

Tom(ITA)

Sampdoria has sent Inter back to the 1st league spot.
They're now the only club able to win all the 3 major competitions ( 2 domestic, 1 European )

Roma had a lot of chances to kill the match tho...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Sampdoria has sent Inter back to the 1st league spot.
They're now the only club able to win all the 3 major competitions ( 2 domestic, 1 European )

Roma had a lot of chances to kill the match tho...

But Riise was having a bad day and left his man on both goals. bollocks.