Another new member

kerr9000

n00b
yeah im as new as you are but still Hello and Welcome

your not the only one who is just starting in the Neo world i only have an MVS 1 slot in a generic arcade cab with 3 carts and 3 more on the way. Well i say just starting i owned an aes and 5 games years ago so starting again i guess is a better way to say it.

Pcenginefx

n00b
Hi memories, I'm new here as well (but not new to being online :) Glad to see the Geo community still going.

-Aaron

Darknb

n00b
Hello Hello, Just welcoming myself is all.

When I was younger I received a King of Fighters '95 gameboy cartridge and played it too hell. I didn't know at the time, but get this, they make a new king of fighters game every year... until some guy named 'playmore' told everyone that was stupid.

So I got hooked really badly, I found out that the ancient samurai shodown machine at the pizza joint was made by the same company I realized they must make some serious fighting games here. When I found out how much money for a AES game is if you could find one (I didn't have the internet at the time) my young heart was broken.

Speed forward some years and I've bought tons of ports snk games (or neo-geo as i refered to them). I found out about the home arcade scene from shmupsforums a couple months ago and then this forum when I tried to buy a monitor off your excellent market forums without having read the 'one post' topic. Apologies for that.

Anyway, I'm more than happy to be a member of a community of neo-geo nuts. Only problems is where to begin? I don't really have any expert knowledge of the workings of neo-geo units or obscure cartridges, I'd just end up lurking anyway. Any advice would be welcome.

- The Dark N00b