barcelona vs arsenal

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Messi will eventually get a wC, but not sure if this is the year.

But seriously, against a better defense... People fapping over Messi for what he does to Peanut head is just silly.

The semis against Inter might put him on test. The real test.

Scoring 4 against Arsenal is one thing, 4 against Inter is a complete different story ;)

Barça's still favorites in that draw, for obvious reasons.

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
You know, fuck it. Messi is the best forward in football.

God damn.

Did you just realize this Wasabi, so did you still think CR was the best in the world? :eek_2: I think not.

I have high hopes for Messi to lift the world cup this year but I know it might not happen until 2014. By then he will be captain of the national team and there will be no stopping him.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Did you just realize this Wasabi, so did you still think CR was the best in the world? :eek_2: I think not.

I have high hopes for Messi to lift the world cup this year but I know it might not happen until 2014. By then he will be captain of the national team and there will be no stopping him.

I don't much like Messi's style, since he does not know how to pass or do anything except score from any point on the field. But it would be very difficult to argue he is not the best in the world. Fortunately, he plays on a team with people who do play beautiful football.

If you want to be nationalistic about it, I enjoy watching Aguero way more than Messi.