mvs 150 in 1 cart ????

Anselm

Camel Slug
BUY TE GODDAMN ORIGINALS ALLREADY,THIS ISN´T MULTICARTS OR BOOTLEGS.COM

(sorry,bit nervous for the game tonight,carry on)

1st off all: Who the f*ck are you???
If you would do your homework before quoting me,you would know I am one of the,usually,more relaxed members.Also you would find out i don't hate multicarts if no original gets ruined to make it.What i do hate is the whining about games not working.Well what do you expect for a buck a game?So i am going to be rude for a change and say: STFU!

Do my homework? Who the fuck are YOU? Your post was moronic and rude.

"Oh what? this guy is usually more relaxed? Ok, I read through all his posts and I see he wasn't being an asshole at all."

Is that what you expected? If you're going to post in all caps, with poor spelling, like a 12 year old learning to curse, don't expect respect in return.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Oh, and your team lost. LOL

~Anselm~

Last edited:

Mr.Kevums

Legend.,
20 Year Member
ratson is just making a scene and shit.

he should shut his bitch hole before i make him my girlfriend.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
If you're just playing the multicart on AES, the Phantom-1 works as well as the Super MVS Converter. The main feature of the Super MVS Converter is to defeat the lockout on home consoles for the newer LEGIT mvs titles. But the titles on the multicart don't have this protection so you don't need to bypass it.

balalaika

n00b

Thanks for the info! I believe the AES I'm getting is actually coming with the SMVSII power adapter so I should be good either way.

From what I understand the AES I'm getting already has a bios socket... so I'm assuming replacing the debug bios with a unibios should be much more simple than having to install one from scratch.

Also, I was able to find the 150 in 1

http://arcadeworlduk2010.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/1534542

for £77.99. May be cheaper on shipping than the welink.cc store for some depending on where you live :)

balalaika

n00b
that last post was directed towards Mr. Ketchums. For some reason trying to post anything over a certain number of characters fails for me :(

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Do my homework? Who the fuck are YOU? Your post was moronic and rude.

"Oh what? this guy is usually more relaxed? Ok, I read through all his posts and I see he wasn't being an asshole at all."

Is that what you expected? If you're going to post in all caps, with poor spelling, like a 12 year old learning to curse, don't expect respect in return.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Oh, and your team lost. LOL

~Anselm~

ratson is just making a scene and shit.

he should shut his bitch hole before i make him my girlfriend.

Sorry to the both of you and any others annoyed by me yesterday,I was in a shitty mood before the game started.No that's not an excuse,I know.
I should have stayed offline last night:oh_no:
(and anselm: about my grammar,I am posting on my bro's shitty laptop for a few days,besides that I am dutch and engrish isn't my first language.Could be worse)Spain was the better team we deserved to lose the way we played.

Last edited:

Anselm

Camel Slug
Sorry to the both of you and any others annoyed by me yesterday,I was in a shitty mood before the game started.No that's not an excuse,I know.
I should have stayed offline last night:oh_no:
(and anselm: about my grammar,I am posting on my bro's shitty laptop for a few days,besides that I am dutch and engrish isn't my first language.Could be worse)Spain was the better team we deserved to lose the way we played.

Thank you for the apology. I could of handled myself better as well. You were the bigger man here and I commend you for that.

~Anselm~

Supasaru

Windjammers Wonder
Awww!

tumblr_l0696uKoAy1qzoh7no1_500.jpg

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Thank you for the apology. I could of handled myself better as well. You were the bigger man here and I commend you for that.

~Anselm~

Thanks,although i kind of deserved it after what I said to you guys.
Ok that was enough gay for a day:D,carry on.

balalaika

n00b
Anybody know where I can still purchase a Phantom-1 converter? I can't find any... :(

checked excellentcom.net & neostore.com & ebay:angry:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Anybody know where I can still purchase a Phantom-1 converter? I can't find any... :(

checked excellentcom.net & neostore.com & ebay:angry:

Phantoms don't turn up to often, you'll have to play the waiting game sorry to say.

ratson's a good guy and if you stick around you'll see for yourselves!

Mathius

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I still think I am going to stick with getting a CMVS instead of a converter. Their reliability kinda scares me, plus some of these CMVSs are looking pretty well made and stylish.

LTronic

n00b
Back on track..

Just to summarize,

has anyone compiled a list of known issues with the 150-in-1 ?
I have read various threads about sound issues, but what games do this affect ?

Is it something consistent accross all 150-in-1 carts or only some of them ?

Daedalus

If there's a Bandwagon. I'm on it!
Just to summarize,

has anyone compiled a list of known issues with the 150-in-1 ?
I have read various threads about sound issues, but what games do this affect ?

Is it something consistent accross all 150-in-1 carts or only some of them ?

I am interested as well...If a couple of games don't work I'm ok with that but I don't want this thing frying my cab or console....

Mr.Kevums

Legend.,
20 Year Member
eh, i have tried a good bit of the games on mine. they all seem to work fine aside from a few that have extremely minor and rare sound glitches as well as some fighters with minor scaling glitches, but these are probably caused by the converter.

LTronic

n00b
eh, i have tried a good bit of the games on mine. they all seem to work fine aside from a few that have extremely minor and rare sound glitches as well as some fighters with minor scaling glitches, but these are probably caused by the converter.

Do you think the sound glitches might be caused by your converter too ?
Do you remember what games they affect ?

Mr.Kevums

Legend.,
20 Year Member
Do you think the sound glitches might be caused by your converter too ?
Do you remember what games they affect ?

Both problems, especially the graphical glitches, are from the converter. The sound glitches in games like Metal Slug are very very minimal and have actually gone away for the most part after cleaning my slots.

Mr.Kevums

Legend.,
20 Year Member
Thanks !

So we can say this is "safe" buy for MVS owners ?

I have found two videos on Youtube demonstrating the MVS 150-in-1 multicart :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU7rwJ6e9eE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_BtsCXo9S4

Too bad you can't remove the horrible clones/bootlegs/hacks.
The menu looks terrible too.

Can you confirm you can switch settings (difficulty and free playespecially) on the 150-in-1 ?

The menu sure does suck.

i honestly haven't messed with the switches much but from the bootup unibios menu. In that manner, yes they do work.

balalaika

n00b
The menu sure does suck.

i honestly haven't messed with the switches much but from the bootup unibios menu. In that manner, yes they do work.

So you can confirm it works with a non standard bios? Or at least with the Uni-Bios?

My AES is coming with the debug bios...

iluvmonsterz

Edo Express Delivery Guy
thnx for all the info on this guys, i was thinking of purchasing one on good ole evilbay...i may wait a bit.