Neo Geo Vector Art

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Does anyone have a copy of the NEO-GEO logos/arts in Vector format? I am trying to get a couple of stencils made and can't seem to find them. Specifically looking for:

"NEO-GEO" and the "NEOGEO CIRCLE" with the Faces in the "O"

I downloaded the eps from southtown but the folks at the stencil place can't use it for some reason. Any help would be awesome.

Jasen

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Does anyone have a copy of the NEO-GEO logos/arts in Vector format? I am trying to get a couple of stencils made and can't seem to find them. Specifically looking for:

"NEO-GEO" and the "NEOGEO CIRCLE" with the Faces in the "O"

I downloaded the eps from southtown but the folks at the stencil place can't use it for some reason. Any help would be awesome.

Jasen

Yes, but it's all the logos in one file. The stencil people need them "individual" to get a quote.

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
You lose the vector information by doing that, tried it in Photoshop, keeping it vector will make the cuts precise and keeps the anti-aliasing (blurring) at the edges at 0... required for laser cuts I guess.

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
You lose the vector information by doing that, tried it in Photoshop, keeping it vector will make the cuts precise and keeps the anti-aliasing (blurring) at the edges at 0... required for laser cuts I guess.

Hmm I thought you could still take a portion of a vector image and put it into a new image as a vector setup still. I am almost certain you can with inkscape... but photoshop, sorry not 100%.