Bust-A-Move/Puzzle Bobble - Level 8, Round 8. One Quarter.

TerryMasters

Galford's Armourer
I'm convinced this is impossible. :lolz:

No matter what I do, I always come within one bubble of losing. Every other round is cake, even the rounds after it are pie. But this one level... ugh.

Does anyone have any tips for getting around it? I've tried shooting the furthest possible bubbles, and shooting the closest bubbles, both with no luck. I'm really interested in finding out what the key is to beating this round on the hardest difficulty.

I'm convinced this is impossible. :lolz:

No matter what I do, I always come within one bubble of losing. Every other round is cake, even the rounds after it are pie. But this one level... ugh.

Does anyone have any tips for getting around it? I've tried shooting the furthest possible bubbles, and shooting the closest bubbles, both with no luck. I'm really interested in finding out what the key is to beating this round on the hardest difficulty.

Yeah, you're telling me, although you need Patience and Strategy, finishing this round/level is almost nigh Impossible with the last row of bubbles.

TerryMasters

Galford's Armourer
There has got to be a pattern for the bubbles - something that tells the game which bubble to cue up next. I've beaten it a few times now, but I haven't figured out the pattern to getting it done. It seems like it's almost always luck no matter how good you are, because even taking the next bubble into consideration before you shoot (and landing it on a matching bubble everytime), it's still not enough to beat it. I want to say that for every bubble you hit, that same color will become the 3rd or 4th one in your line up, but I can't confirm.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
I always thought it was impossible to do it on level 8. Didn't even bother trying as the quickness in which the blocks started falling was ridiculous.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I'm playing on level 6, think i'll bump it to 8 and see what the issue is here.

TerryMasters

Galford's Armourer
I'm playing on level 6, think i'll bump it to 8 and see what the issue is here.

If anybody can figure it out, it's you LWK. I have complete faith in you. But if you can't do it, I'm giving this game the Level 8 Seal of Impossibility sans the assistance of lady luck.

Who the hell tested this thing?! If there was a Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat style way to overcome it, then they'd have an excuse... but there's no excuse for this. The Puzzle Bobble code must be cracked.

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
The recent Bust-a-move released on the Xbox Live Arcade gave me similar problems on normal difficulty. There are some levels that are impossible if you don't get the right bubbles. It's really infuriating when that's the only thing making you lose. You just have to let it be knowing that it's not you, it's the game being unfair.